Stay Here

Sasha's POV

We were in his home theater, and I was on my knees in front of him. "I never want to leave Japan," I said, as I sucked his dick to show him I appreciate him setting things up for me with Meiko.

"No one.." Okada groaned, and his sexual sounds always make me wet. They are so manly, but yet sexy in a way that keeps me engaged in what I'm doing.

Okada finally returned to his thoughts. "No one said you had to leave. You can stay here."

I ignored him and returned my attention to pleasing him. I usually like to watch as guys watch me, but staring at him makes me a bit shy.

It's a weird thing like I know I fucked him on the first day, but like I'm still timid around him. I'm shy, but he always makes me feel safe.

He's the type of guy that I want to be with, but I know I can't. He knows that I can't stay here. Eventually, I have to return to the states.

Okada pushed my head down further, and I sped up while deepthroating him. He's going to cum soon. He yelled something in Japanese, and I wanted to laugh. Only because it seems like he tries so hard not to speak his native language.

He came so hard in my mouth, and I swallowed it all. He pulled me into his lap and kissed me on the lips.

My phone buzzed and saw Fergal's ñame in my notifications. What the fuck is he doing texting me.

FergalTheeEx: How are you liking Tokyo?

Me: Why do you care? 🙎🏽‍♀️

FergalTheeEx: I see you've fallen into Kazuchika's trap. Have fun. I'm sure he'll treat you MUCH better than me.

What did he mean by that? Did Okada set me up? Shit was this some kind of arrangement? How did he know? I haven't posted anything on SNAPCHAT or Instagram.

"Why is Fergal Devitt texting you?" Okada said, and I couldn't see his face but his tone felt a bit cold. It scared me a little bit.

I got up from off of his lap. I stood in front of him. "He knows about us."

"I told him," Okada stared at me intensely and I'm so confused on why he would do that.