Shut up.. Are You Forreal?

Okada

"You cannot date her. Fergal will beat your ass," Tama threw his hands up in the air because he's not fond of this situation. He folded his arms across his chest as he waited for me to say something. "I thought you were joking when you said you wanted to be with her," Tama said. We were standing in the middle of my relaxation room, and I still haven't cleaned up Sasha's wine.

"I know I can't, but she's.." I turned my head to look at the door because I heard something. Mercy is probably listening to our conversation. Her face looked so disappointed when I told her I don't do relationships. "Mercy? You okay?" I yelled out into the hallway, but I didn't move.

I heard her trying to tiptoe away. I don't want her to listen to our conversation. I focused my attention back on Tama. I rubbed my chin. "I don't know what to do. I like her a lot," I said. I don't want to give Mercy false hope if I know we can't be together.

"Listen, I am sure Fergal will understand. Are you going to tell him?" Tama asked.

I let out a deep sigh. "No, we are brothers." I am really in a hard place right now, and I don't want to ruin my friendship with my brother.

Tama laughed at me and then fixed his face. "I'm sorry for laughing, but you fucked his girlfriend."

I nodded. "Yeah, I know, but I had to have her. She's special," I said, and even though we haven't been together but only for a few days, I can't be away from her.

"You can't bring her to the G1," Tama stared at me for a moment, and he gave me a straight face. "Bruh, you aren't thinking about doing it, are you?"

I smiled. "I wanted to surprise her. She's never been to a NJPW event before," I said. It seemed like a good idea to me, and no one would know I am fucking her."

"You want to get caught, don't you? Are you doing this to get back at Fergal?" Tama asked.

"No, there is nothing to get back at him. He just got her before I could," I said. I have been watching her since she was on the indies. I saw her wrestle at a show I went to back when I was touring with ROH. I didn't say anything to her.

"Look, don't say anything. I will figure something out," I replied.

"Send her back home," Tama said. "I can't believe this. Let me keep my girlfriend away from you," Tama said.

"She's not Mercy, so I don't want her," I said

"Damn bro, that's cold," Tama said.

***

We were out in public at a restaurant, and I knew there wouldn't be any fans at this spot that I enjoy going to. Mercy hasn't said much to me since we got here. She did, however, wear a dress as I requested. She is good at following rules, and I will reward her for sure.

"Something wrong? You aren't talking," I said, as I watch her glued to her phone. I don't want her not to be happy while in Japan.

"No, I just.." Mercy paused, and turned her phone over. She looked up at me. "What did Tama say?"

"He doesn't approve of us, uh... hanging out," I said.

"I mean yeah because he's been around me with Finn. I can go back to Orlando," Mercy said with a sadness in a voice. I should tell her about her surprise now.

"You could, or you can stay here and train with Meiko Satomura," I said.

Mercy's eyes lit up when I said that. "Shut up.. are you for real?" She gave me that bright, beautiful smile again. I love it when she smiles, and it makes me remember the night I officially met her in 2016.

"Yes, I wanted to surprise you, but I hate seeing you frown," I said.

Mercy walked around the table and hugged me. "Thank you so much. I've always wanted to wrestle so, to be able to train with her. Man, this is going to be crazy. How did you know?" Mercy asked.

"I pay attention to you. You can thank me later," I kissed her on the lips even though I'm not a fan of PDA.

I want to make Mercy happy and enjoy our time together for however long this will last.