Chapter 47 - I need help

I fell asleep in Peter's bed and now I'm being woken by his kiss. I immediately recognize these lips on my skin. So, I open my eyes and see him, lying next to me, smiling. This guy is a dream.

"Hello babe, are you back already?" I ask him.

"Yes, sleepyhead. It's 9PM. Wanna have dinner?"

"Did I sleep that long?" I sit on the bed, and notice David's sitting at his desk. "Hey, David."

"Hey, Kelly. I'm glad you slept so much, so I was able to focus on studying in silence," he says smiling.

"Silence? She snores so loudly." Peter smiles widely.

"That's not true!" I say, tapping gently on his head, and he giggles.

"David, are you coming to dinner?" Peter asks.

"No, I already ate. But thanks."

"I'm not very hungry," I say to Peter.

"Have you eaten anything today?"

"No..."

"I thought so. C'mon, get up and let's get you something to eat." He gets up and pulls my arm. "I just made some pasta, and it's delicious. It's got veggies, so you can eat healthy."

I offer no resistance and follow him to the kitchen.

***

"Peter, I'm sorry about today. I feel terrible. I've decided that I need help. When we go to the States, I'm looking for a rehab clinic or something before looking for a job, and I'll also get therapy. If needed, I'll see a therapist for the rest of my life." We are sitting at the table eating.

"Sounds like a good plan." Peter puts his hand on mine. "And I'll always be with you. We'll get through it together."

"Yeah." I eat some food, I'm feeling more hungry now. "So am I finally meeting Mrs. Kane tomorrow?"

"Yeah, I've already picked the restaurant." Peter moves his hand and focuses on his food. "It's gonna be a burger place."

He spends the entire meal explaining what he and his mom have been doing, and where they've been eating.

This boy talks a lot. I love him.

***

We enter the room carefully because David's asleep. I put on my nightshirt at a corner that seems out of David's field of view.

Then Peter and I lay down on his single bed. This won't be easy. I don't know if I can take just sleep with Peter in his boxers and so close to him on this tiny bed.

I'm already on fire and rub my legs against his. He's spooning me with his hands on my stomach and gently caresses my skin. I rub my ass against him and I feel him throb.

"You couldn't be quiet, could you?" he gasps in my ear.

His hands go up my stomach towards my breasts and fondle them. I let out a soft moan, and Peter covers my mouth.

Then I turn to face him, and his eyes are full of lust. He signs for me to keep it quiet because of David. He places one hand over my mouth and the other hand go back inside my nightshirt to twist my nipple, then he goes down.

He penetrates me with his fingers and starts playing around mercilessly. I move along with his fingers and also jerk him off. Delicious electric shocks run through my body making me shiver.

I bite his hand because I can't breathe. He's moving his hand away from mouth, when I suck his fingers. After I'm done, he comes down with his wet fingers, making my nipples hard, and my body twists. 

The fingers inside me stop, and he raises his other hand to my mouth, making me suck his fingers and taste my juices. 

I need him inside me. I can not take it anymore. So, I guide him into me, thrusting against him and making us one.

We start moving our hips against each other, as slow as possible so we don't make noise. He lets out a moan, and I put my hand over his mouth. But he takes my hand away and holds firmly my hands together.

His tongue runs through me and sucks and bites me lovingly, on my chest, on my neck. I bite my lips so hard to keep myself from groaning. I'm going crazy.

My hands are finally free and I run my fingers over his back, and then I take his mouth with mine. I will continue to kiss him over and over until the end, because if not, I'm going to have to scream.

I want to spend the rest of my life with this boy.