Chapter 28

-In the lab-

Chase P.O.V

I forced my eye lids to open, then I looked around. I pushed my capsul open, all I can think of our numbers, the same numbers that I saw when I got knocked out. two, five, eight, three---- Then, seven, three, two. Maybe it has something to do of what I was thinking of when I hit my head, I was thinking of the antidote, the flower. I got it!
I slowly started walking toward the elevator, getting used to my surroundings. I need to tell the others about this, we can finally get cured. 

-In the living room-

''Hey Chasey,'' Adam mentioned being the first to notice me.
''How you feeling, bud?'' Mr. Davenport asked me, placing his mirror on the table.
''Great actually, I think I know where we can find the antindote,'' I started, ''When I bumped my head, I was thinking about the plant, then everythig went pixelated, becuase I hit my head, I became a little bit glitchy, but then I started seeing these numbers, two, five, eight, three---- Then, seven, three, two. I completely remember the numbers. I think that's a clue. If we transfer those numbers, into letters then we know where we need to go!''
''You're sure about this Chase?'' Bree asked unconfedent about it.
''I'm sure. B, L, U, E,--- Blue is the first set of numbers! S, E, A.... Blue Sea...'' I thought for a while out loud.
''Maybe we should go down and research the type of plants in Blue Sea, and see if it's really there,'' Leo suggested, ''But first, do you even know what plant we're looking for?;;
''We're looking for an Antosea plant.'' I confirmed
''Woah, does that even exist?'' Adam asked,
''Do you exist?'' Leo said confusing Adam,
''Good point.. I never thought of that'' Adam poked himself in different places..

-In the lab-

Mr. Davenport walked toward the laptop and sat down, the rest of us followed him. ''Chase , you're right! It is found in the Blue Sea.'' Mr. Davenport pause, ''But.. I'm afriad I can't let you go.. It's too dangerous. I'm sorry'' he looked really disappointed.
''But Mr. Daven-''
''Not another word.'' Mr. Davenport said angrily cutting me off, then him, Adam, and Tasha left the lab.
''This isn't fair!'' Bree whined.
''Big D, said no, I'm sorry guys.'' Leo mentioned, as he left the lab.
How long would it take for us to cure without the antidote?'' Bree asked quietly,
''Hold on-'' I said, thinking, ''A week...''
''A week?! That's too long!''
''And a half... I'm sorry Bree, but I'm going to get that Antidote.''
''You can't go! At least not alone. I'm coming with you, Chase. With my speed, and your... Whatever you do, we'll be able to find that Plant. But we can't breathe under water, Adam can. Great, Adam's here.'' Bree smiled
''Hey Adam, do you want to help us get the Plant?'' I started, I have the best idea.
''Sorry, Chasey, but Mr. Davenport said no.'' Adam replied.
''Fine, I guess we're all going to have to miss the fighting, and the breathing under water.'' I continued.
''Did you say fighting? When are we leaving.'' Adam said excitedly.
We got into our mission suits and had our mission bags.
''Okay, wait here, I'll go tell Mr. Davenport'' Adam mentioned stupidly
''No Adam, you can't tell anyone.'' Bree said in a slow motion way.