Chapter 30

-In the lab-

Leo P.O.V

''How could they got to the Blue Sea when I clearly told them not to?!'' Big D said. ''They completely disobeyed me!'' he was really losing his temper.
''Big D, calm down, they're probably okay, they know what they're doing. Well... Some of them'' I said thinking hard about Adam. 
Adan, Bree and Chase walked into the lab, wet, and Chase had something in his hand, that he was holding really carefully.

''Mr. Davenport, I can explain.'' Bree started worried,
''How could you do this? I clearly told you no.'' Big D yelled at Bree.
''Mr. Davenport, it's none of their faults, it was mine. I'm the one who decided to go, but they didn't want me to go alone. If there's anyone to blame here, it's me.'' Chase said honestly.
''You've got that right'' Adam agreed, then Bree elbowed his stomach, ''Oww! What was that for?!''

Big D walked toward my mom and I, ''Can I talk to them Please?'' he asked us.
''Sure.'' we said in unison, and we stood there.
''I meant alone.'' Big D repeated.
''Oh right.'' said walking out and bumping into a few things.
''We're leaving'' My mom yelled walking into the elevator, and pressed the button.

Bree P.O.V

''I'm very disappointed in the three of you. And I'm also proud of you aswel. Specially you Chase.'' Mr Davenport told us.
''Does this mean we're not grounded?'' Adam pleaded.
''Absolutley.. Not.'' Mr. Davenport mentioned. ''But, you're only grounded for the rest of today, you guys worked as a good team. And maybe we should cure you now?'' Mr. Davenport suggested.