Feel my wrath

PLEASE vote and comment for the last chapter of the shadow ❤️

~Mia's POV

I feel Damon's eyes on me as I put the flowers near the grave , tears fall down my cheeks. I look up and see damon looking at me, standing by himself as everyone Grieves together, I look at the grave one more time before I get up.

" you didn't deserve this.. " I whisper , I feel Damon's presence behind me , he gently holds his hand in mine .

" today we are here to grieve for haily Blake, a loving friend, daughter and a amazing person."

The priest says , his words then begin to fade out and I only feel sadness,

This wasn't supposed to happen.

Alexa's POV

"Alexa." I turn to see Lisa, I immediately cry as I remember she was best friends with haily before she moved.

" I'm sorry you couldn't see her one last time." I sob into her shoulder, she pulls away and puts her hands on my face .

" I know she was happy with you , that's all that matters." she says with a gentle smile .

How can this be happening..

~

Mia's POV

" So she's gone." I say as a statement and question.

" yeah, she wanted to be with her family, to Mourn Anna's death." Vicious explains , I look up at him and then look down ,

" she left because of me , because I killed her sister."  if I didn't kill Anna , Jessica and vicious would still be together.

" if it wasn't for you, Anna wouldn't stop trying to kill you, Jessica meant something to me , but you mean more ."  I look up to him and smile lightly ,

" I'm sorry." I say quietly, he nods then looks to his right , I look to see Mina , I smile as she approaches me .

" hey sis , Vicious." she smiles greeting him ,

" hello Mina, I'll let you two have a talk." he says and walks away ,

" how are you?" Mina asks me grabbing my hand . My stomach fills with sadness..too much has happened and I lost too much , when will it end ?

" I'm..okay, How are you ? How are you liking longwood so far ?" I ask her , her smile grows.

" it's amazing , I'm so happy my mom let me come visit , school starts back up January 10th so I have two weeks here." I nod and look at the water ,

" what if we try to get you and your mom to move here? That way you can get to meet your birth mother." I ask her , she thinks for a moment .

" I'd love that !" She says jumping up and down , she then hugs me and I tense up for a moment , I then hug her back .

Alexa's POV

I'm currently sitting in me and haily's room drinking alcohol.

" hey." I look to see Jake and Hannah , I then look back at the bottle .

It's been two weeks since her passing , still feels like it's unreal , her parents and I had a long talk about what happened, they don't blame me but I blame myself for even leaving her side .

" what happened wasn't your fault you know that right?" Hannah says quietly, they sit beside me ,

" then why does it feel like it?" I ask as I start to break down , they hug me and I scream crying ,