Take Away

Author : verility
Original publish on : asianfanfics | 2014
___________________________________

The couch was soft and white and Heechul was enjoying every minute of lying on it. He was in a cuddly mood and since Leeteuk wasn't home yet, the couch was getting the brunt of it. Lying on his side with his legs curled up, Heechul started to pet the fabric near his head.

He smiled to see little cat hairs marring the otherwise perfect white. Heechul would never have agreed to white furniture if Leeteuk hadn't begged him. Sometimes Leeteuk regretted his choice when he was always running a lint brush, or vacuum over it, but it made him feel comfortable so he dealt with the hard work.

Asleep by the time Leeteuk got there, the brown head walked in on his boyfriend sleeping soundly with a cat tucked around the top of his head. Rolling his eyes, Leeteuk sighed with a smile and sat down on the floor beside the couch. He'd brought home food and started setting the containers out on the table near him.

Heechul awoke more to the smell of food than the sound of Leeteuk messing around in the bags. "Baby!" Heechul said, groggy and happy all at once. Leeteuk grinned, looking over, only to see that Heechul was snuggling Heebum.

He pouted. Catching the pout, Heechul laughed softly and moved to kiss Leeteuk's cheek before cuddling the kitty more. "Welcome home."

Simply shrugging, Leeteuk ate some food. Heechul half smiled and pushed Heebum away. Moving onto the floor next to Leeteuk, Heechul leaned to kiss his cheek. Leeteuk ignored him more but Heechul saw the hint of a grin on the corner of his lips.

Sliding closer still, Heechul pushed Leeteuk's back against the couch and straddled his crossed legs. Holding his cheek in one hand and the edge of the couch in the other, Heechul kissed him deeply. He pulled back for a breath when he felt Leeteuk's hands trail up his thighs.

"Hi," Leeteuk whispered and slid his hands under Heechul's shirt, pulling it off of him. Heechul kissed him again as soon as he was free, sending his own hands down to unbutton Leeteuk's shirt. Tugging it off his shoulders, Heechul leaned in to kiss over a pale collarbone.

There was more color in Leeteuk's lips and cheeks when Heechul pulled back to look at him. He smiled and kissed his boyfriend, slowly sucking his upper lip. "I brought food," Leeteuk cut in between kisses. "We can eat in a while." Heechul smiled and sat up on his knees, opening Leeteuk's pants.

Getting hard as Heechul rubbed him, Leeteuk tilted his hips to his touch, forgetting entirely how hungry he was.

Leeteuk's hands found their way to Heechul's pants but he took over taking them off, so Leeteyk wiggled under him to get his off too. Producing a small bottle of lube from the pocket of his discarded pants, Heechul poured some in his palm. "You've been planning this," Leeteuk whispered, only to suck in a breath as Heechul started rubbing him with his lubed hand. "You really, talk too much."

Heechul grinned and kissed him slowly. Rubbing him more, Heechul moaned when Leeteuk's hands gripped his thighs tightly. "Ride me," Leeteuk purred, lifting Heechul up enough so he could take over and slide himself inside him slowly. His hands clenched firmly in Leeteuk's hair, Heechul started slowly rolling his hips on him.

Leeteuk's warm hands squeezed his ass and nails raked his thighs, making Heechul shiver and moan. Leaning back, Heechul held Leeteuk's shoulders and inched his hips up closer getting him in fully. He moaned louder, gasping Leeteuk's name. Deep inside, Leeteuk kept his hips moving slowly and leaned forward to suck Heechul's nipple, holding his back.

Groaning, Heechul clenched another fistful of Leeteuk's hair, getting a throaty moan from him. He kept trying to get Leeteuk to move faster, but he wouldn't and Heechul purred in frustration of the agonizingly slow sex.

Leeteuk's arm wrapped tightly around his hips and Heechul pulled his head back by his hair to kiss him. Tracing down the side of his neck as he sucked his lips hard, Heechul tightened around Leeteuk.

A soft gasp escaped between their kiss before Leeteuk slid a hand to the back of Heechul's neck, the other sliding to his hip to hold him in place as he thrust up against his spot. Heechul cried out, nearly screaming as Leeteuk finally let him move faster.

He could only think repeat Leeteuk's name as he got closer and closer, tensing and purring. Leeteuk cut a moan short as he came suddenly, Heechul following just after. They held each other tightly as they tensed and shivered through their orgasms.

Leeteuk's cheek was pressed to Heechul's chest, his arms tightly around him. Heechul kissed the top of his head as he calmed down, loosening his hold around Leeteyk's shoulders.

"Wow," he whispered, kissing his head again. Not really wanting to move, Leeteuk reluctantly let Heechul  loose so he could lean up and let him slide out. "Wow, yourself." He grinned lazily, petting Heechul's chest as he leaned ack against the couch.

Heechul kissed him, nibbling his lips. "What food did you bring me?" He grinned.