U N O

S H A W N

Just one more line, the teenage boy thought as he used his license to make a line out of the white powder. He quickly brought his nose up to the line of white powder and sniffed harshly getting a high off of it.

Shortly after a red-headed boy walked in. He was beyond disappointed in his best friend. All he wanted him to do is get clean and free of this horrible life style.

"Shawn! Really?! You were almost a week clean" the boy yelled at him.

"Yeah, well Bri I don't really care about anything these days. Who even cares what I do? It doesn't pertain to them. Get off my ass" The young curly-haired boy hissed aggressively to the ginger.

"I don't give a shit. I care about you and so does Danny. She's worried sick. She won't stop calling and texting me because every time she tries to call you the call won't go through!" The ginger yelled back to his troubled best friend.

"Yeah well, I blocked her number so she could just leave me the fuck alone. I oughta do that with you next" the young brown-headed boy yelled back.

He felt attacked by everyone around him. He couldn't be the perfect person everyone expected him to be. He felt an endless amount of pressure that had caused him to turn to drugs.