T R E S

D A N N Y

The young girl got up after talking to her mother, throwing on her boyfriends white Saint Laurent T-shirt and a pair of high waisted blue jeans. She paired them with her black doc martins and threw her hair into a messy bun.

She brushed her teeth and hair and grabbed her car keys. She grabbed her black Saint Laurent backpack that her boyfriend had bought her for their two-year anniversary.

She got into her car, and drove to her lover's mother's house. She was so scared to tell her the terrible news. She didn't want to see her break or even resist breaking.

The young girl got in her Mercedes-Benz and drove to her lover's mother's house. When she arrived she almost let some tears fall through. She went and knocked on the front door, waiting on Karen.

When Karen opened the door, the young girl broke again and began to shed many tears of sadness. She was so scared to tell Karen that Shawn had began to use again. She didn't want to see Karen hurt, but she knew she had to for his sake.

"Sh-Shawn started to u-use again. I'm s-so sorry. I tr-tried my b-best" the young girl cried so hard.

Karen had tears begin to run down her face. She was devastated, even though she knew it was bound to happen soon. She loved her son so much it hurt. All she wanted was for him to get better and live a normal life like any other adult should. But instead he was addicted to all sorts of drugs and alcohol. Not just one, but many.