D O S

D A N N Y

The young girl sat on her bed at her parents' house as tears repeatedly spilt from her amber eyes.

All she wanted was her toxic boyfriend to answer her calls, but they wouldn't go through. Realization hit, that her toxic boyfriend had blocked her number. That hurt the young girl.

"Hunny, what's wrong?" The young girl's mother asked her daughter worriedly. The young girl just couldn't make out the words she needed to.

"Is it Shawn again?" The young girl's mother asked her with a concerned face.

All the young girl did was shake her head as more tears fell from her amber eyes. Her long blonde hair, covered her eyes, hiding her tear-covered face from her mother's.

"Hun, have you talked to Karen recently about him?" The young girl's mother asked her daughter.

"N-no ma, I can't bring myself to tell her that her son is back on drugs and it's even worse this time" the young girl kept crying.

Danny, the young girl had been dating the oh so troubled young man by the name of Shawn, Shawn Mendes. Danny has moved out of Shawn's condo once he started do drugs again. It scared her when he would get high. It was one thing if it was weed, but it was another when it was oxy or coke. But Danny loved him and hated to see her lover slowly destroy himself. So, she moved out and back in with her loving parents.

"Well hun, you need to. Go get ready and drive to their house and explain everything. Okay?" Her mother said sweetly as Danny shook her head 'yes'.