my identity

Had you really let your friends convince you to do this? Standing in front of the Delta house you sighed, before heading to the window you knew would be open. Somehow, you let your friends bet you $100 dollars that you wouldn’t break into the Delta Delta Delta sorority house, the girliest sorority on campus. You opened the window and crept in quietly. You had worn pretty androgynous clothes to do this in case anyone saw you from behind or far away. You had long hair and a feminine frame, so you blended in as long as you hid your face. Sneaking upstairs you found yourself in the hallway with the bedrooms. You knew you had to get something to prove you succeeded, so you entered a room and went for the closet to get a bra or something. The closet was very large and futuristic, not like any you’d seen before. You just assumed they had redone the house recently and kept on your quest. Unbeknownst to you, some girls were watching you and had mistaken you for a girl from a distance. Thinking you were a bit of a tomboy, they decided to help you fit in with the rest of the girly girls in the sorority. They pressed a button and the closet door slid shut. You got worried. ‘AUTO-CLOSET INITIALIZING MAKEOVER’ a robotic voice said. Metal arms came out and grabbed you. Not wanting to get caught, you remained quiet. ‘BODY DOES NOT FIT PATTERN, INITIALIZING FEMINIZATION.’ You were very worried, but still said nothing. More metal arms with special attachments came out of the walls and began to massage different parts of your body. You felt a prick in your leg and saw an arm with a syringe going back into the wall. Your body began to feel very odd. Your face shifted around as your lips plumped and your head slimmed down. Your waist pulled in a bit and fat piled onto your chest, leaving you with a nice sized pair of breasts. Your hips widened as you gained an hourglass figure. You felt a jiggle in your ass as it grew to a plump size. An arm with a cup attached to it came out and covered your penis. You felt a vibration and soon your penis began to shrink. After a minute, there was nothing left but your new vagina. ‘FEMINIZATION COMPLETE, INTITIALIZING CLOTHES AND MAKEUP’ More arms appeared and stripped you down, redressing you in a tight dress and sweater. Other hands applied makeup to your face. ‘MAKEOVER COMPLETE, POWER DOWN.’ You breathed a sigh of relief as the arms let you go and disappeared into the walls. A mirror appeared in front of you. What you saw shook you to the core. The doors opened and the girls looked at your new body. “Wow! You look great!” one of them said, another added, “We thought you could use a makeover to fit in with the rest of us girls!” You smiled awkwardly, “Thanks girls, I feel much better now!” You said, not wanting to give yourself away. I guess you’ll just have to live this way for the time being!