Free Patreon Previews - Info

Hi everyone! I hope you have enjoyed this story from start to finish. Before I begin, I want to thank each and every one of you for bringing this book to 229 thousand reads since I posted it. You're all freaking spectacular. From the bottom of my heart, thank you. <3

Anyway, I have news about this novel! Specifically, news about free previews of the edited version of this novel. 

For the past few weeks (well, technically for the past year, but I digress) I've been revising, editing, and proofreading the heck out of the final version of Keeping A Straight Face. Most of you have seen my updates about the first handful of chapters being available on my Patreon, but I don't think a lot of you know that I've posted a few free sample chapters for you to read on my page. 

Yup, free samples! Woohoo!

These edits are half spelling, grammar, and storytelling, and half plot/character reworks. The version of Keeping A Straight Face posted here on Wattpad is the very first draft of the story, and no first draft is perfect. Some characters have been changed, edited, and strengthened (most notably the parents of the main characters, Lyra, and Bella), and most of the new edits have been rewritten. Don't stress though, as both books tell the same tale with the same characters and the same plotlines. 

If you're interested, head over to my profile and look for my book titled "Patreon Previews". In there, you'll find the first two chapters of my revised Keeping A Straight Face for absolutely free, as well as previews for my other novels, such as Inferno

I hope you enjoy them! And, if you're interested in reading more, it's only $1 USD to join me and my subscribers on Patreon. I hope to see a few of you there :)

Until next time,
- J. S xx