Chapter 1

A group of men in black accompanied by a man in fancy suit and bowler hat walked inside a dust shop called "Dust till Dawn". The henchmen split up into small amount while the man in fancy suit walks up to the shop owner.

Roman: Do you have any idea how hard it is to find a dust shop open this time?

One of the henchmen pulls out a gun and aim it to the owner. He begs for his life and told them to take the liens, but the henchmen have other idea.

Roman: Shhh Calm down, we're not here for your lien.

The man in fancy suit turns around and speaks to the henchmen.

Roman: Get all the dust.

The henchmen then start rounding up all the dust, apart from one, who moves towards the back of the store only to see two people standing side by side, both with headphones on. The first is a short girl wearing a red and black combat dress with a red cape. The second is a boy who is taller than the girl. He has black hair and red eyes, wears a black leather jacket that is unzipped showing his white long-sleeve polo. He wears black trousers and white snickers. The henchmen suddenly pulls out his weapon and speaks to the pair.

Henchmen: Alright kids, put your hands where i can see them!

Both of them didn't move an inch or turn around from where they are. The only thing they can hear is the music coming from their headphones.

Henchmen: Hey! I said hands in the air! You got a death wish or something?!

He approach the pair and puts his left hand on the girl. This causes both of them to turn and look at the henchmen with curious looks on their faces. The girl in red cape removes her headphones and speaks.

Red: Yes?

Henchmen: I said put your hands in the air!
Now!

Red: Are you... Robbing us?

Henchmen: Yes!

Black: *sighs* isn't obvious Ruby...?

Ruby: Hehe, sorry (Y/n)

(Y/n): *chuckles* it's okay.

The other henchmen continues to gather dust, until one of their member flies pass them and hits the window of the shop.

Roman motions the henchmens to handle Ruby but also flies outside as well. Roman walks outside the shop and later on (Y/n) jumped outside the broken window of shop.

(Y/n): You can handle the rest, right?

Ruby: Of course!

Ruby continues fighting the henchmen, once she finishes the last one, she turns back to the shop and runs back to (Y/n).

Roman: You were worth every cent, truly you were. Well kids, I think we can all say this has been an eventful evening and as much as I'd love to stick around, im afraid this is where we part ways...

Roman aims his cane and shoots at (Y/N) and Ruby.(Y/N) puts his left hand on Ruby's head and simply raises his right hand. The rounds hits him. Once the smoke clears (Y/N) is still standing there, with a dark red aura covering him and Ruby. He lowers his hand and the aura disappears, Ruby runs over the owner and ask him.

Ruby: You okay if we go after him?

The owner just simply nods. Ruby takes off after Roman, while (Y/n) made a black wings using his aura and flies into the air and onto the roof.