Chapter 7

The next day, Team RWBY and JNPR were eating in the cafeteria while discussing about their next class and wandering where (Y/n) is.

Ruby: Has anyone seen (Y/n)? He didn't comeback to the dorm.

Weiss: I'm worried... He said he's going to meet Prof. Ozpin in his office.

Blake: Maybe he's busy or went back to his apartment?

Yang: Hey guys check this out.

Yang shows her scroll to everyone showing a news report.

Lisa Lavender: Last night, a huge explosion took place in Vale, according to police it was caused by a dangerous gang led by Tech who later died by the hand of an unknown individual.

This caught everyone's attention, as Tech were one of the most dangerous gang leader Vale had ever seen.

Lisa Lavender: He was killed by this unknown man and it seems the man.

A picture then popped up beside Lisa, of a male with his hood up and face being covered by red lines

Suddenly the speakers in cafeteria went on and Prof. Goodwitch starts speaking.

Prof. Goodwitch: May i request all students to the auditorium immediately. Prof. Ozpin have an Announcement.

The students get up and leave, very few students talking, most thinking about the man in the mask. Once the students get there, they see Prof. Goodwitch and Prof  Ozpin on the stage. Team RWBY look around for (Y/n) but he's still nowhere to be seen.

Ozpin: As I'm sure you're all aware of this unknown person who's hunting every criminal in Vale. This man is extremely dangerous, having killed multiple men last night including Tech by crushing their hearts. So i would like you all to please be careful, if you see him call the police immediately or let the professional huntsman and huntress handle it.

Once Ozpin finishes announcing he walks back to his office. Glynda told the students to go back to their classes and careful on the vigilante. When Ozpin arrived at his office he saw (Y/n) leaning in the wall with annoyed impression, while General Ironwood is looking through large window.

Ozpin: Mr. (L/n), may i ask what is wrong? Did something happen?

(Y/n): *sighs* Seriously? Do you really have to tell them call a professional huntsman and huntresses to arrest me?

Ozpin makes his way back to his desk and ignores (Y/n) for 1 minute.

Ozpin: You see what i did is entirely necessary. Why? if I didn't authorized it, they'll suspect us for being behind this.

(Y/n): Oh boy, if Weiss and Ruby found out about this im sure they'll ha-

(Y/n) suddenly felt a spark of pain through his back and quickly fell to his knees. Ironwood quickly rushes to him and kneels next to him.