Going to town

Shalnarks POV
I woke up to loud pots banging "WAKE UP BI*TCHES!" Our guild master Yukimo yells at us to wake up, which we all do, well mostly all of us.

I don't know how but Illumi is always able to sleep threw her loud ruckus in the morning and it's honestly impressive "Ilu is still asleep? HOW?!" Hisoka questions his boyfriends incredibility.

"YO, ILLUMI WAKE UP!!!" Yukimo yells for him to come down but all we revive is silence.... "THATS IT IMMA WOOP HIS AS*!" She jokingly says and runs upstairs and we hear screaming come from Illumi.

Next minute Yukimo is dragging Illumi down the stairs, and I don't know how she does it that fast because he is in the farthest floating tower from all of us (Btw this is a house with 10 floating towers, held up by nen, and then one main area consisting the guild area on the side, a storage area on the side, a dungeon in the basement, and then just like a normal house area that connects to all of these spaces).

"PUT ME DOWN YOU BRAT!!" He yammers at her and we all laugh at their silliness.

"NEVER!" She grins at him and he hits her head, which she retaliates by throwing him out the window.

"Ah Sh*t they are going to start a fight again aren't they, well luckily we live on a hill....." Alex sighs and goes to break the two, now fighting friends up.

"Hahaha! She's hilarious!" I laugh and see Kurapika begin to make breakfast for everyone.

After breakfast
Me and Uvo decided to go to town like he promised me last night, I wanted to play games but Yukimo said I couldn't because she was using the living room for a meeting with the other Hunter guilds.

So we were forced to go to town, which I didn't mind really, it was quite relaxing, and I heard that If you go early in the morning you can reserve a seat for the Galaxy Wings festival.

The Galaxy Wings Festivals is a night where the Stars are shaped like angel wings and the sky drops a special Jewel called the ForeverLilacHeart, on the Villages local cliff, it is a Jewel shaped like a heart and has a Lilac colour to it, it's unbreakable, and it's what keeps the Village safe from evils willing to attack, making a invisible force field around the valley, but it's magic runs out every new year when it's power is released on the valley, and creates a new Jewel after the New Year's Day.

So we decided to get a spot together for the guild as nearest to the cliff as possible, we made it to the cliff and barely anyone was there, so we reserved a spot for the guild right in front of the area it's supposed to appear in.

Then we left a note saying this was for our guild and left to go do some other things.

At a small cafe
We were eating some sweets when Uvogin asked "So you excited for the festival tonight? You going to wear the traditional attire that most people wear?" He asked me and I nodded.

"Yeah I'm really excited I've been looking forward for this all year! And of course it's tradition and in this village it's disrespectful to not wear the attire. Why are you not going to wear the attire?" I asked him and he shook his head.

"No I'll wear it, mainly because Yukimo Won't let me leave the house if I don't wear it." He laughed and I laughed with him.

I finished my strawberry cake and was still hungry for more, I looked at Uvo's chocolate cheesecake and decided to take a bite "Hey!" He grinned looking up at me and I laughed as I took the price I scooped up in my mouth.

"Mine!" I laughed with him and suddenly he touched my cheek "Huh?" I said surprised and he looked at me.

"Oh sorry you just had chocolate on you cheek.." he said embarrassed and I smiled.

"Thank you!" I thanked him and began to giggle, I looked at him to see his face was red "Huh! Do you have a fever Uvo your face is red?" I asked and went to check his temperature, but he grabbed my hand.

"Oh no I'm fine, It's probably just the heat in here!" He laughed slightly.

"But it's cold in h-?" I was cut off by Uvo.

"Umm you want another cake?" He asked and I forgot about something but it didn't matter I got more cake!

"Yes please!" I accepted the offer and he got me more cake to eat.

I ate it and suddenly forgot what I was going to do but it didn't matter I got more cake!

After their sweets
We went to the Market and checked out all the little booths, the I saw a fortune teller booth "Let's go there, I heard she just moved in, and that she's really good!" I dragged Uvo to the booth and we entered.

Inside we sat down on the mats and the teller looked at us "Ah hello, what would you like me to see in your future today you two?" She asked and I replied.

"I would like to know about my love life please!" I requested and looked at Uvo "What would you like to know about Uvo?" I asked and he looked at me.

"Huh! Uhhhh! Eh tell me about my love life too. Why not." He requested the same thing and she began to do her magic.

"Ah yes I see you two Happily married with your lovers, and kids, 5 of them, your still living here, two sons and three daughters." She spoke and I looked excited but also upset on the inside.

I dong know why but when I heard that Uvo had a lover in the future I was hurt by that? Was I jealous? I asked and I thought it couldn't be, I just didn't like the idea of Uvogin being with anyone but me! Even tho I had a lover as well I'm the future I didn't like any of this! "Thank you Ma'am have a nice day!" I thanked her a left.

Outside to the booth
"Okay so what do you wanna do now?" Uvogin asked and suddenly I was happy again.

I smiled and started "How about we go to the Local pool! Then help set up for the festival! Ooooh! Then———!"

Uvogin's Pov
Oh god this is going to be a long day..... worth it to see him smile tho!