Friends day

Shalnark's POV
I was fast asleep, laying in the comfortable hotel bed when I felt pillows hit me over and over again "Shalnark wake up!" I heard Shizuku's voice call out and I look to see her and Machi standing there looking down at me.

"Whaaaat?" I asked tiredly.

"Let's go get breakfast." Machi pulls me out of bed and they help me choose what to wear.

I decided to wear a ruby red zip up hoodie, with a light grey shirt, and some short shorts, with high knee boots, Machi wore some black tights, a pink strapless top that had a connecting choker, and some runners, as well as some fingerless white gloves, Shizuku had on a black crop top with long sleeves, and some dark jeans, and some runners as well.

The three of us headed to breakfast in the hotel lobby and ate up, then the two took me to the video game store to look at new game's to play.

We were looking through games when I came across one I really liked, it was a Zombie survival game where you had to build a base and survive, the choices you choose would affect your gameplay and there's loads of characters to add to your base when you pick them up from abandoned areas off off the streets.

We bought a couple of games and a PS4 to play them on, and dropped them off at the hotel room, then the girls took me to a Spa? "Okay you two as much as I appreciate the effort to help me relax, I don't think this place is really my....style." I put it out there.

Machi's pulls my arm "Come on nothing's more relaxing than a spa, everyone can enjoy one, even if it's not within your style." She says and Shizuku pipes in.

"Yeah plus isn't it fun to try something new, I guarantee you, you'll love it." She says and pushed me towards the door with Machi dragging me by the arm.

They got us a private steam room and we headed in, when we got in there they had be lean back in a space of my choice.

A few minutes later I was feeling pretty relaxed, and my mind was clear of everything.

I open my eyes to see Machi sitting down in a corner and Shizuku sitting beside her, I look at the roof to see the steam float around, then look at the door to see it all fogged up with water particles.

It was getting pretty hot in here so I said "I'm gonna go cool off."

"Okay, will be in here if you need us, you should be able to cool off in the room beside ours as that should be like a cool pool area." Machi says.

I nod and head out, and into the pool to cool off.

I was sitting there for a while when I feel someone get in the water, I open my eyes and look to see someone on the other side of the pool.(This is a public pool in the spa place so both genders are welcomed as long as no one is fully nude)

She was a girl with copper hair and royal purple eyes, she looks at me "Hi there." She begins to make conversation.

"Hi I'm Shalnark what's your name?" I ask.

"I'm Harleen." She introduces herself "Are you here all by yourself?" She asks.

"Oh no two of my friends are in the steam room, they took me here so I can get my mind of something?" I said.

"That's cool." She comes closer so we didn't have to really yell to eachother "Huh?" She says as she faces my hunters mark of emerald bounty on my arm "Oh your a hunter?" She asks.

"Oh yeah, me and my friends are here on a mission but we have a few days before we meet up with the police." I said.

"What mission are you here for?" Harleen questions.

"I'm here to figure out why people have been going missing, though I don't have details on it." I said.

"Are you talking about the miss beauty's disappearing?" Harleen says.

"Huh what?" I said confused.

"The Miss Beauty's are the winners of the pageant I'm in, four of the winners have gone missing, this pageant has been going on for ten years." She says and I look at her with a serious look.

"Do continue." I said.

"Well every year the city holds a beauty pageant for the title Miss Beauty, so far there are only 6 Miss Beauty's, four have gone missing, and I'm in the pageant to win the title of Miss Beauty." She begins "The police are thinking of cancelling the pageant because of this." Harleen tells.

"Are you a Miss Beauty?" I ask her.

"No but I'm in the lead, there are two more events before they name Miss Beauty." Harleen brags.

"I see, well I hope you win, and don't worry if the disappearances have something to do with the Miss Beauty's then I'll make sure to protect you Harleen." I say.

She looks at me and smiles "Thank you Shalnark, and I know you'll probably catch the creep that has  been doing this." She says and I smile back at her.

Then I hear two plops next to me ".....Hi Machi and Shizuku." I say.

"Hey Shal." They both say in Unison.

————————————
"So you think we've been called in to help catch this person who's involved with the disappearances of these 'Miss Beauty's'?" Machi asks and I nod.

"Hmmmm Sounds reasonable." Shizuku says "I'll do more research into it." Shizuku says grabbing a laptop.

"Okay then, you two have fun in here, I'm going to get ready for bed." I said heading to my room and to my bathroom to take a shower.

When I get out I lay on my bed with the towel wrapped around my waist and just stare at the roof "........I hope the disappearances don't have to do with these Miss Beauty's, Harleen seems like a wonderful girl and I'd hate for anything to happen to her." I say before just continuing to stare at the roof.