The GalaxyWings Festival

Shalnarks POV
I was skipping some rocks at the lake near our house when Yukimo yells "Come and get ready to the Festival you two!" She yells and Uvogin gets up from the ground.

"Let's go, will continue our little tournament tomorrow." Uvogin says and I nod walking to the house.

Before continuing I will be Using Sarees and Dhotis as traditional clothing even tho they aren't related to the National country at all so sorry if this offends anyone but I didn't want to put Kimonos because I feel as if they are to commonly used in books like these.
After changing
"How do I look?" I ask Yukimo, Kurapika, and Feitan as I step out of my room.

"Great!" Yukimo says as she admires my purple Saree, while I admire her Emerald one.

"And you guys look awesome as well!" I say as I stare at Feitan's Pink one and Kurapika's Sapphire Blue one.

"Thanks but I think it's time we go down to the others." Feitan says and begins to rush downstairs

When we get down we see Illumi, Gon, Machi, Pakunoda, Shizuku and the some other guild members wearing Sarees, while Most of the men in the guild were wearing Dhotis, I look for Uvogin to see him in a grey Dhoti so I walk over to him and give him a hug "Hey!" I say and he stares down at me.

"Oh hey Shalnark." He says and rubs his hand on my head making me giggle.

"You ready to go, come on I wanna be the first members of our guild to get to our reserved spot!" I say and he nods and we begin to walk over to the cliff.

Warning Entitled Karen being brought into the story because why not 😂 also this part contains homophobic content sorry if this offends someone

Uvogin's POV
I stare at Shalnark as he begins to talk about how he has been waiting to see the gem for years and is so excited how he gets a front row seat.

But when we get there we were surprised to see a woman with her two kids in our reserved seat, where we had placed 6 blankets with rocks connecting them, and a note saying it was for our guild.

So Shalnark walks up to her and say "Umm excuse me Ma'am me and my friend over there reserved these six blankets for the Emerald Bounty guild to sit here, could you please move." He asks politely and she looks at him and scoffs.

"Ugh you stupid Hunters always get the best of the best, why should I have to move me and my angels deserve these seats, plus it's just the two of you so why do you need to reserve six f**king seats." She says coldly and I really thought she shouldn't have been swearing because her kids looked at least 5 to 7 years old.

I looked at the golden laced and hot pink Saree she was wearing it honestly looked horrible on her "Ma'am I'm sorry you feel that way, plus we reserved six spots because like I said before This is for our guild and we have a ton of people in the guild, and if you wanted a seat close to the front you should have came earlier like we did, now I'm going to ask you again to politely move." He try's to keep his cool.

"No f**k off, also why are you Wearing a Saree and why are you wearing purple, Sarees and the colour purple are for girls not men you're going to scar my child you gay faggot." She begins to throw homophobic slurs at him and he gets offended fast as he is Gay and feels like he's being stereotyped.

By this time the rest of the guild shows up "Hey what's going on?" Rachel(My OC) asks.

"This Fag and this beast want to steal me and my children's spot!" The lady cries to Vera.

Vera steps in "Okay that's not cool to call someone those words lady take those words you said about our friends back, and I know that's our spot I came by earlier to see what spot they got us and saw a note saying it was our spot." Vera says trying to keep her cool.