A Different Aristia

Aristia's Pov

Its been years since I woke up as Aristia in the world of The Abandoned Empress. It was a book I read back in London. In this world Aristia was killed by her own husband the emperor. In the story, she was believed to be the blessed child by the god, because she was born a year after a prophecy was made. She works hard her whole life to be the empress, but when she was 17 a girl from another world arrive. The temple then made her the blessed child and Aristia was downgraded into a queen. A year after the blessed child arrived Aristia suffered a miscarriage, her father was accused of treason then executed. Aristia pleaded for her father, but in the end the emperor told her that he already killed her father. This led Aristia to finally snap and stab the emperor 

It was then later stated that her father wasn't dead at all, but Aristia was charged with treason to kill the emperor. In the end not even, her father pleaded for her. He lost all of his emotion right after his wife died. She died in an assassination attempt to kill Aristia when she was just 6 years old. She suffered terribly from that so much so that she forgot her own mother. In truth, if it wasn't for the miss interpretation of the oracle. Her mother would still be alive, and she wouldn't have had to go through any of that.

The prince on the other hand blamed Aristia for her mother's death. She treated Ruvillis like her own son even more so then his parents. He hated Aristia and he did everything to break her which eventually she did.

Before I came to this world my name was Elisabeth, I was a noble girl who was good at sword fighting thanks to my brothers. When I first read the novel, I first thought it was ironic. The good girl ends up dying in the end. I can't just stand by and watch things as they unfold because I'm that unfortunate Aristia now at 6 years old. Her mother or should I say my mother just died. I look out the window where I can see my father burning every memory of her.

4 years later

This can't continue if I don't get out of this marriage arrangement, I'll die just like the real Aristia. Failing my subjects isn't enough. Don't get me wrong I'm not stupid, but the real Aristia was good at everything. So much so that it angered the prince.  I can't do this by myself. I can't ask my so-called father since he didn't even defend his real daughter in the novel. I need help.