The Plan

Aristia's Pov

Its so hard to escape from Lina. She knows I'll be back; I'm just going to the public training ground. Aristia's body is so frail, her legs can't even run. I had to keep practicing sword fighting though. In my past life my father constantly said that weather you're a woman or not, learning to fight is essential. If I can't fight how am I going to escape my fate in this world. Sword training went well again today. I was looking for Lina when a carriage almost run over me.

A boy with light green hair and eyes. Allendes de . In the novel he was describe as a gifted genius. His first accomplishment was a luxury tax after he became an adult at age 18. By that time the drought already took its toll on the empire. There were many riots for years, but even though he did all that. He still didn't become the Duke of house Varita. Because Allendes wasn't the duke second son at all. That's why it irritated him that Allendes was far better than Alexis.

This one has quite the temper in the book he would throw things at their maids just because he was mad. It wasn't unjustified he just wanted attention. He didn't know why his parents love his brother more then him. Allendes pass it off by saying his brother needed mor attention than him because he was week. The truth was never revealed to him.

I stood up and greeted him.

Allendes Pov

I was about to yell at the fool who stop my carriage. The girl had silver hair and gold eyes. Her eyes are lifeless. Those are the eyes of someone who craves love. Someone who sees reality.

"I'm sorry," she said while standing up.

This girl's a noble, "it's fine. I'm Allendes ," I said as I bowed.

She then curtsies," I am Aristia la Monique." Why would a Monique come here without a servant?

"Are you lost?" I ask. She then lowered her head and nodded. I then added," it's getting late I'll take you home." She then lifted her head and her eyes lit up at me. I then offered my hand and let her inside the carriage.

"Thank you for helping me sir. Allendes. I don't know what I would have done. If you wouldn't have help me get home." I like her attitude. When we arrived at the estate. The light from her eyes disappeared. It was like, she was being put back in a cage. Her father looked at her with a stern look and she could only lower her head. They then walk back inside when she looks back at me and said thank you silently.     

Normal Pov

3 DAYS later

"Lady Aristia, sir. Allendes is her to see you."

"Let him in."

Aristia Pov

Perfect I had a feeling you'll come back. I put on my stone mask. I can probably use him, I'm an only child and there is no chance that father will ever marry again. Allendes wants the duke position, but he can't get it. If I do get out of my engagement to the prince. I need to make sure that this house doesn't suffer from humiliation. Which it will, if the royal family says that I'm not good enough which eventually they will. I need to make sure that this house stays prosperous. I need to make a bargain with him.  

Allendes Pov

What's this? Her eyes are devoid of any emotions again. She then led me to the lounge. The tea was then brought out.

Her father then came in the room and said, " Tia. I heard you had a guest." Still no emotion, " yes father." She didn't even look at him. I glance at her father and he had the same expression as her.

"Very well then," he then left.

"What brings you here sir. Allendes?"

"Oh! I just came to see you and to see how you were doing." Her eyes lit up again. (Smile)