the first time she holds your hand

The sound of cameras flashing and screams from paparazzi was all you could hear while walking down the street with Anna.

You just wanted one day out with her without people following you around. You know this is part of her job and you couldn't complain too much about it, but it's not easy to have a day just between you two when the rest of the world is watching.

You started to get a little overwhelmed by the yells and flashing lights so Anna took your hand in hers. A blush crept up on your face. It's the first time she's ever held your hand before.

She pulled you a little closer and rubbed her thumb across your hand. "Just try to ignore them. I'm here with you, just focus on me." You looked up at her and nodded with a smile.

You squeezed her hand as you entered an ice cream shop. She rubbed your back and you turned around.

You wrapped your arms around her neck and smiled as you leaned in for a kiss. "Thank you for comforting me back there. I couldn't think of a better time for you to hold my hand for the first time then out there."

Anna chuckled and pecked your lips once more. "You're welcome. I'm not gonna let go of your hand anytime soon. I promise." She smiled and you leaned your head on her shoulder when she moved up in line to order for you both.

You looked down to find her hand still intertwined with yours. True to her word, she wasn't letting go. And you were happy with that.