Prologue

Midgard 

Bestia Venandi is the Grand Hunter of Aniz Ooal Gown is Midgard chasing a group of heteromorph hunters. Come on, hurry up, an elven thief said. He looks back seeing a black scaled Dragonoid wearing bones for armor and a dark cloak using his acrobatic skills to jump from tree to tree(Imagine Skelmal from Dark Crystal). He's catching up, a human knight said panicking. Then suddenly a birdwoman resembling a raven wearing a green cloak and large black wings on her back(Image Mother Talon)She was Fitheach Venandi the Raven Queen. The five of them stopped two of them facing the birdwoman the other three staring at the Dragonoid.

Then the knight charged at the Dragonoid, armed with a great golden claymore. Come out Lacerta he said summoning a Gigant Basilisk around level 85. The monster charged and traped the warrior within its jaws killing with its venomous teeth. The birdwoman then threw a sliver javelin impaling the mage setting her on fire. It was a fight to the death the cleric tried charged at the birdwomen allowing the thief to seek from behind, but she then summons a level 80 Chimera Lord. The beast attack and ripped apart the thief. The thief attempted to escape but failed and died. While the cleric attacked the birdwoman with a silver Warhammer but she was too fast for the cleric getting stab by her foil. The fight continued, The Dragonoid started ripping apart the team's ranger, while the birdwoman finished off the cleric. The mage then used Greater Teleportation and escaped. We lost one, Bestia said angrily, come on brother, let's go Fitheach said.

They then headed to a large tree and sat waiting for the Yggdrasil to end. This is it, this is the end of the hunt, Bestia said in a sad tone. It was fun hunting other players, Fitheach responded.  

10

9

8

7

6

5

4

3

2

1

0

A large flash had engulfed them and they opened their eyes they were in another forest with four other people in front of them.