☁️🖤Day Terrors🖤☁️

Hola! I haven't writen anything in a while don't judge 😂 but please do let me know of errors in the comments and I will fix them as soon as possible. Hope you enjoy!

❤️🧡❤️🧡

Kiribaby's POV

Bakugou was there... and then he wasn't.

I looked frantically for the ash blonde but couldn't seem to find him anywhere.

I was surrounded by trees, in what appeared to be the middle of nowhere.

"Kat?" I called out for him.

No answer. What was I expecting?

I walk around looking around trees trying to find the explosive teen while calling his name. I couldn't find him.

As I continue walking, I noticed something blue.

A waterfall.

It was beautiful and I could only imagine Katsuki and I laying near it, with nothing to do and nothing or no one to bother us as we would enjoy the peacefulness of the sound of water falling into the pond.

I decided I wasn't going to find the angry boy any time soon and there was practically nothing else out here, so why not enjoy the peace?

As I was taking my shirt off, I noticed a doe walking and softly smiled as it stopped to look at a new face. It looked away from me and continued traveling elsewhere likely to not be seen again.

I stepped into a shallow part of the pond and sighed as I felt the coolness of the pond making contact with my bare skin.

"Eiji?" I turned to see Katsuki, half naked looking like he came straight out of a magazine, and smiled.

Beautiful, I thought as I stared at him.

"Hey," I began, "I was looking for you."

"I heard," he seemed kind of pissed off after that statement. "C'mon, Shitty Hair, you can't just stop looking like that, dumbass, that's not how the game works."

Were we playing hide and seek? I was just confused at that point.

"I didn't know you wanted me to keep looking."

"Well, obviously dumbass."

Oh, well guess so then.

"Sorry Kat," I scratched the back of my neck as he walked over to me.

"Whatever Ei," Kat smiled as he leaned towards me, connecting or lips together. I smiled into the kiss thinking about how much I loved this angry, explosive boy.

He slowly pushed me down until I was fully in the water. My eyes widened as I realized what was happening, and I struggled to breathe. This continued until I felt myself slowly giving into sleep-

WHACK!

I woke up with hot tears in my eyes and the sight of the class staring at me with worried gazes, as Aizawa looked at me with a mixture of annoyance, confusion, and- was that fear?

"Are you okay, Kirishima?" Aizawa asked, tone full of worry after seeing my eyes full of fear.

"Oh," I said after a moment. "Yeah, I'm fine thank you for your concern, sensei."

After another moment, he nodded and walked away, continuing the lesson I was asleep during.

As I felt eyes melting holes in me, I turned to see that instead of paying attention to the lesson, Bakugou mother fucking Katsuki's eyes were on me. I felt a bit awkward after having a dream about kissing him, loving him, and almost dying at his hands, that I looked away, avoiding eye contact with him at all costs.

❤️🧡❤️🧡

Bakuhoe's POV

I noticed Kirishima asleep in class, though I thought nothing of it. It was Kirishima, and knowing him, he didn't get enough sleep last night. He was probably playing video games with fucking Pikachu or some shit.

Then he started shivering. I knew it wasn't fucking cold or anything, hell, it was the beginning of the school year, it wasn't even August yet. I silently raised my hand, and pointed to Kirishima as if telling Aizawa there was something wrong with him. Thankfully, he noticed and called out to him.

"Kirishima?"

After a couple of moments, Kirishima was noticeably sobbing and struggling with something and everyone's eyes were on him. In my mind I was freaking out knowing he was in pain. Thinking about him like that made me feel more pain then he seemed to be in. Aizawa also became increasingly and obviously worried as he strode over to Kirishima's desk and slammed his hand on it with as much force as he seemed to believe necessary and Kirishima shot up, teary eyed and scared.

Aizawa asked about his well being and Kirishima being Kirishima brushed it off and let him continue talking about polypeptides and amino acids.

Though I knew I should have been paying attention considering the class I was in was college-prep, I couldn't help but stare worriedly at him. He seemed to have noticed because he looked over at me, but for some reason, awkwardly turned away from me...

I decided I wound confront him after biology..

❤️🧡❤️🧡

"Hey, Shitty Hair!" I called out to him, the usual nickname rolling off my tongue like silk.

"Oh.." He said almost hesitantly. "Hey, Bakubro!" His fake smile might have fooled everyone else, but me and this shit head were best-mother-fucking-friends god damn it and he wasn't getting by me that easily.

"Why the fuck were you crying in class?!" I shouted at him, not giving a damn who was around.

"Trust me, it was nothing to be worried about!" He gave his most convincing smile but it still didn't convince me enough.

"Tell me the truth Shitty Hair."

"It was nothing Bakugou." He stated firmly. He shrugged me off and began walking away but I grabbed his arm before he could leave and dragged him back to his dorm room which was right next to mine.

"Katsuki let go!" He exclaimed. I blushed at my given name but continued to drag him into his dorm where people wouldn't be able to see us.

Kirishima decided he had enough and shoved me against the wall in a defensive manner.

God, I think I'm in love.

"Fine," He stated. "I love you alright?!"

I felt my eyes widen as I was taken aback by the sudden confession.

He started shaking as he leaned into me practically hugging me.

"I... I had a dream.."

"And what- what was this d-dream about?"

"Y-you killed me.."

My eyes widened even more if possible.

I would never do that... I love him too much to see him get hurt let alone die especially at my hands...

"W-why..." I began.

"What?" Kirishima asked, hesitantly looking up at me.

"Why would I ever do some bullshit like that, Shitty Hair?! God damnit you should have known that wasn't fucking real! I love you too god damn much to do something like that to you, you fucking asshole!"

❤️🧡❤️🧡

Kiribabe's POV

When I heard those words, the only thing I can think is: Oh my god, he loves me back...

I soon snap out of my trance and grip Bakugou's thighs as I kiss him needily. He soon kisses back almost with as much greed as I had pushed on him.

"I love you so much," I say breaking the kiss. My boyfriend put his hands on either side of my face and smiled.

"I love you too red..."

❤️🧡❤️🧡

And that's all folks! Hopefully you enjoyed! Come back for my next chapter!