☁️🖤I'm Here For You🖤☁️

Soooo, I've been reading a bunch of fan fiction on archiveofourown.org where Bakugou's depressed and his mother abused him and stuff, sooo... enjoy 😂 P.S I'm pretty sure I made Bakugou a little ooc so sorry about that and I didn't really know what to do with Kirishima so if you wanna skip this hella long chapter go right on ahead.

🧡❤️🧡❤️

Bakugou's POV
I sigh as I wake up. Shit... I groan. Another day in Hell. Fun. As I step onto the cold tile floor, I hear a thump from upstairs. Shit, she's awake. I start hurriedly getting ready for the first day back at school from Christmas break. It wasn't like the two weeks was considered a break for me. If anything it was just two weeks of torment from my parents.

When my quirk manifested, my old hag started mentally abusing me. She told me things like: "you act too much like a villain, you'll never be a hero, Katsuki" or, "no one will ever want to be saved by a villain, Katsuki."

Not like my old man's much better. He'd defend my mother and tell me its my fault she's like that, and always reminding me of how much of a disappointment I was.

And, on my 7th birthday, my mom started physical torture. She'd hit me for simply walking through the door.

"Mommy," 7 year old me sniffled as he was being smacked around by the monster. "W-why are you doing this, momma please! Stop, mommy!"

I started acting as how my mother saw me, as a villain. I wouldn't commit crimes or anything. But, I did bully people. Specifically, Izuku Midoriya.

I had always admired him because of his loving mother and the support she gave him despite being quirkless. I had bullied him and even gave him the nickname "Deku". Useless. I used the praise that I had often got from teachers and other students to gain power over others. I didn't really want to but my mother told me that was who I am. So, I thought I was too and acted the part. I didn't know at the time that all it did was feed my mom's fuel of anger. The punishments started getting worse. There were times she'd cut me. She would grab my hair and drag me places. It hurt.

Then, I had proved all of the awful things my mother had told me in middle school. On the day I had told Deku to kill himself. I realized how wrong it was as soon as the words had left my mouth. That day was the day I truly believed all of the shit my mother and father told me throughout the years.

And the abuse didn't come from only my parents.

It came from everyone who knew of my existence. People didn't seem to know this about me, but... I could in fact, hear. I heard all of the things teachers said to one another about how "Bakugou is a bad person. He's not cut out to be a hero" they'd say. "He won't make it into UA, unless they just started letting everyone in their schools. Even villains."

I heard the students too. And my supposed friends. There were many times I would walk past someone or a group of people and they would give me one of two looks. Either one: fear. Or two: hate. No one liked me. Hell, the only person who bugged me at all was Izuku. That was only because his mother asked him to. I shuddered at the memories.

When I had finished tying my shoe, I grab my bag and start walking through the door when I hear an unwanted voice behind me.

"Going to torment children, Katsuki?" The old hag asked from behind me.

"I-I'm going to school," I mentally cursed myself for stuttering. My head was bowed so I was looking at my feet. I heard footsteps and I became tense.

"And you didn't think to say goodbye?" Closer.

Closer.

They stopped and my head was thrown to the side. By the time I realized that she slapped me, she already had my hair in her hands and was yanking my head up to look at her. I immediately pushed her away and started running. I ran as fast as I could until I had reached the school and once I did, tears were already streaming down my cheeks. I looked back up at the school and remembered...