🥵Peabody and Sherman?🥵

Hey! So, I'm going to try to make this chapter a little more detailed than the one before this one because I read it again, and I realized I missed a lot of stuff I was supposed to put in there. So, I hope you find this one better than the last! 😂 So, here, yvng-amelia . And for the animal looks, I'm keeping their canon appearances but just giving them ears and a tail, but if you really want you could just picture them as and actual animal. And I'm keeping the quirks.

🧡❤️🧡❤️

Aizawa's POV
Ring... Ring... Ring...

I sigh as I wake up from my nap I well deserved to a phone call from someone that apparently stays awake for too long. I look at the screen and see the name Toshinori Yagi written at the top in Japanese. I sigh once again, and press the green button, answering it.

"Yes?" I answered, not really in the mood for politeness.

"Sorry for calling so early, but..." He trails off.

"Spit it out, Yagi."

"It's just... I need help."

"With what?"

"I want to propose to Lady Inko..."

"Okay, one: it is way to early for this shit," I speak with attitude that came from 10 years of teaching ill-mannered high school students. "And two: what makes you think I'm going to be able to help? I am a sleep deprived cat, that knows little-to-nothing about human courtships."

"Well, who else would I ask?"

He had a point. But there was...

"What about Hizashi?" He paused.

"He's a dog..."

"Well, you originally came to a cat for help with marriage, but you won't just settle for a dog's help?"

He pauses again.

"You know what? We'll talk about this later, okay? I'll even walk over to your house to talk." I finish.

"Okay. Good bye, Aizawa." At that, I hung up and drifted off to sleep after putting my phone on the dresser next to me.

~ Next Day ~

After waking up and getting ready, I leave my house at around 10:30 for my meeting with Yagi.

When I get there, I blush slightly after seeing a certain blonde dog waiting for me with another tall, muscular man. He brought Hizashi? I think to myself as I walk up the sidewalk leading to said blonde's house.

"Hello, 'Zawa," I was greeted by Hazashi.

"Hey, 'Zashi..." I say, too tired to care whether or not I said his name correctly. "So... proposal?"

"Yes," Yagi started. "I'm not sure how I want to go about it, per say... I was thinking under the moonlight." I scoffed at that. What a hopeless romantic. "Or maybe at her favorite restaurant."

"Stargazing."

"What?" Yagi and I both looked at Hizashi, surprised to have heard such and answer from the loud mouth.

"Stargazing." He stated again. "I think it's pretty romantic. And cute enough that Ai- Inko will love it." Yagi's eyes lit up. What was he going to say? I shrugged it off, thinking it was just another mistake, or maybe I misheard him. I saw Hizashi glance at me out of the corner of my eye and blushed. I immediately returned my attention back to Yagi.

"Thank you, both," he started. "That was an amazing idea, Hizashi, thank you."

"No problem, Yagi," he said, shrugging his shoulders and putting his hands behind his neck. Yagi walks back into his house, leaving Hazashi and I alone on his porch. "So..." he begins awkwardly.