Chapter 10: Butterflys // Richie

Fuck, what happened? My head hurts. What's going on? My ears are ringing. It's annoying. I'm on the concrete. It's cold.

He woke up outside the forest by the kissing bridge, it was blurry and sun was almost down, must've blacked out. Above his lip felt dry and slightly numb. Dried blood. Richie patted around him weakly trying to search for his eyes.

What happened?

Ah, yes, the Bower's gang.

"Fuck you four eyes!"

That's what happened. Causal and usual beating. He felt around grabbing sticks and small pepples that felt like the end of his glasses until he found the thick lenses about a foot ot two away from him. He groaned sitting up and put his glasses on.Wiping the dried blood away from his nose and cheek.
Another scratch again. Shit.

If I don't go now I'm going to be late to rehearse with Will.

He scrambled to his feet and started to quickly hurry to his house. It was getting dark so he knew his mom might be asleep.
The sun kept fading quickly as he was closer to the house. He went around the back of the the house and bit his lip creeping by his window then peering in his window.

He was amazing, appering to be listening to his music while also sketching. What could he be drawing, fantasy? A comic maybe? Richie didn't care. He shyly knocked on his window causing the cute boy to look up with a paranoid look in his eyes. Turning his head around the room for the sound. Richie bit his lip again and knocked a bit louder to direct Will's attention. The smile that grew on that boy's face made Richie feel light and queasy.

Will walked slowly over to the window smiling softly as he opened it, "hey Rich."

Richie gently held up his hand torwards Will and he gently held Richie's hand back.

"I take thee at thy word
Call me but love, and I'll be new baptized
Henceforth I will never be Romeo" Richie spoke calmly in his flirtatious tone.

"Just get inside idiot." Will chuckled, Richie noticing the light blush on his cheeks.

Twenty minutes into procrastinating and and reading some lines here and there, Richie couldn't stop looking at Will. Watching his soft appering lips as he talked, smiled, and laughed.

"Rich?"

He finally snapped out of his little daze.

"Yes?"

"Nevermind."

"No No Byers! Don't do that!" He sat uo closer and scooted next to him, "what?"

"Okay, Okay, I'm uh-"

"Hmmm?" Richie hummed

Will mummbled something while looking down in his script packet.

Richie went in front of him and took his script lightly.

"What's up Byers?"

Will fidgeted with his hands slightly.

"I'm gay..."

Scilence between the two came quick.

"R-Rich I'm-"

Richie put a hand on his cheek and leaned in pressing his lips softly against Will's. Richie could feel the heat from Will's cheeks radiate against his own. When he pulled away and he looked at Will's lips and moved away quickly from Will looking away. The silence grew again as Will kept a surprised expression.

"Sorry..." Richie finally spoke, "you just came out to me and I-"

Will turned his head and kissed him passionately. Holding the kiss for longer.

~