The Arrangement.

Dean's POV
I was making my way down the crowded hallway. It was hours before Smackdown began. I was told to go and see someone over traveling arrangements for the upcoming tour. I approached the room before I heard my name being mentioned. It was a strong but feminine Norwich accent. I then headed into the room where the raven headed beauty sat across from Jack. Jack is the head person in travel arrangements. "I didn't expect you so soon, Mr Ambrose." Jack said it in a question like manor. He wanted an answer so I gave him one. "If ya' say it's urgent, of course I'm gonna' be on time, right?" Paige turned around for the first time as she gave me a blank expression. I set my bag down as I then headed to the seat, sitting on it and leaning on the desk. "So, what d'ya want to see me about?" Jack gave me a look, I could tell he was annoyed. "Well, since you both haven't got road-buddies for the upcoming tour... We've paired you both up." "What!?" I exclaimed. "Do I really have to do this? I mean he looks like he hits deers for fun." Paige snapped as she gave me a look that I'd never seen from her before it was disgust. "Well, toots. If ya' don't like it go and find a friend. Oh, and don't worry we won't be hitting your mother on our little road trip." I smirked at the amusing smart comment as I saw her face boiling, she was ready to blow. "Are you just going to sit there and let him say that?!" Paige was shouting by now. "Paige, calm down. We cannot do anything. It's a free country after all." Jack tried to use a soothing tone. "Yeah, if we weren't you'd be in a cage." I remarked, itching to see her expression. "I'm done." Paige snapped. I feel as though I could see tears in her eyes, I didn't mean to make her upset. I was just playing around. What a great start to this road trip.