Alcohol is never good.

Paige's POV
I'd just finished unpacking. I'd soon discovered that Summer had invited the boys over and I wasn't up to it. "No, you can. I just want to sleep." I said in a moody tone. "Why?" She questioned, she never really did beat around the bush. "I just wanted to set you up with Dean. Is that a problem?!" Her voice getting louder. I'm surprised if Dean didn't hear it. I slammed the door with a loud "Yes!" To end the argument. I was a mess, I just got into my PJ's and hopped into bed, hoping for a long and good sleep.
Dean's POV
It was around 9:00pm, me and Seth in casual attire, he suggested we'd head over to the girls room. And that's exactly what we did. Summer was wearing some really short denim shorts. Looked cheap. I was surprised I didn't see Paige. Then again, I really wasn't. I was handed a beer by Summer, I refused but she insisted. One couldn't hurt right? A few minutes passed. Two would be fine. Three would be acceptable. Next thing, I was hammered. I'm pretty sure I saw Summer kissing Seth. So much for that 'love' Huh? I was that drunk I didn't know if I was dreaming or not.
Paige's POV
I was woken up by something knocking all my makeup items off the cabinet. I mumbled "Summer, just take what ever makeup you need and get out." "But I'm pretty enough!" Slurred a male voice. As I was alarmed I quickly looked up to find a drunken Dean Ambrose standing at the end of my bed. "Are you serious? We have a tour tomorrow. You need to get sober now." I said as I took his hand and pulled him into the kitchen. I then proceeded to take out a glass as I went over to the water tap, filling up the cup before handing it to Dean. "Drink this." I ordered. "Okay." He replied as he took the cup in his hand and took a swig of the drink, placing it on the side. "I didn't mean what I said that other day yanno'..." He mumbled. I could tell he was being honest. "It's okay." I replied. At that point it was. I'd completely forgiven him I sensed the sorrow in his voice I didn't know what to do. "Where's Summer and Seth?" I asked. "I don't know... I think they're hooking up in my room." He sloppily replied. Seriously Summer? You know he'd taken how could you do that. "Wanna' stay here?" He slightly nodded to my question as he then laid down on the couch. I went into Summer's room and brought out her pillow and quilt before tucking him in and putting the pillow underneath his head. "Goodnight, Paige." He murmured. I smiled to myself as I went into my room and got some sleep.

|Sorry for the long absense, I'd never found the time to finish it but this was the part I was unsure of. Either way, consider it a "lost episode". I probably won't be carrying on this fic, but you can request some!