Emotionless Realisation

Shinsou stared at his letter of rejection.

He had gotten into General Studies for UA, but was rejected for the Hero Course. Of course. They were robots.

Izu mentioned that there was another chance... during the Sports Festival.

Shinsou grasped the old, ten year old notebook in his hand.

One more chance. He could do this.

Izu died because the world deemed him unfit to live.

He himself was deemed unable to be a hero because of his quirk.

He would prove them all wrong, not just to spite every single person in the world that put him and Midoriya down, but to take the chance and be the hero that his little brother had been denied the chance to be.

--------------------

"Alright. We registered you as Akatani Mikumo. Once we managed to figure out your real name, we'll change it, okay? We can't let everyone in your class call you kid all the time, alright?"

Midoriya nodded. He knew his way around UA already, but Aizawa didn't want to let Midoriya go on his own, seeing his mentality was still rather screwed up. The teachers had given Midoriya a small name list of his class to analyse, so he would at least know who he was interacting with. Midoriya pushed open the door, and looked on as a blue haired boy stomped up to him.

"My name is Iida Tenya! I -"

Apparently, Midoriya took this as a cue for him to finish Iida's introduction.

"Name, Iida Tenya. Age, 15. Height, 1.79 metres. Blood Type, A. Middle school, Somei Academy. Quirk, Engine. It allows you to increase you speed by up to three gears."

Iida just stared dumbfounded as Midoriya just gave a profile of him.

"You're not supposed to do that." Aizawa deadpanned, glancing at Midoriya.

"Sorry."

"No.. that's.. fine..." Iida was still stunned, when another blond pushed him out of the way, and his palm exploded inches from his face, "You! What do you know about me, fucking extra!?"

Midoriya didn't flinch, "Name, Bakugou Katsuki. Age, 15. Height, 1.72 metres. Blood Type, A. Middle school, Aldera Junior High. Quirk, Explosion. It allows you to excrete nitroglycerin-like sweat from your palms and ignite it at will, creating explosions."

"Ohh! Me next!" A red haired boy yelled.

"Name, Kirishima Eijiro. Age, 15. Height, 1.70 metres. Blood Type, O. Middle school..."

Aizawa sighed. This lesson was going to go on forever if he didn't do anything.

"Go somewhere else to play at being friends. This is the hero course."

Everyone quietened down, and Aizawa continued, "Took you all eight seconds to quiet down. I'm Aizawa Shouta, your homeroom teacher. You need to be more rational. Get changed and meet me at the field."

The hero procured twenty gym uniforms from nowhere, and everyone rushed to get changed.

--------------------

Midoriya had opted to change in one of the stalls. Yamada has mentioned that some of the students might be freaked out by the scars and he had opted to prevent anyone from freaking out.

"Dude... are you okay?" Kirishima asked.

Midoriya felt everyone looking at him, and turned around, blinking in mild confusion.