If i fail...

*You were getting worried about Diana, she was acting weird today so you decided to check on her before you knocked on the door, you heard 'come in' and you walked in then saw Diana standing to the balcony, you ask her if she's okay.*

Diana: I'm fine y/n, I'm not in the mood of getting out of the kingdom...

You went beside her and looked around to see stars and planets in the sky with a sun, you look at her worried and ask her why

Diana: I'm just not... *looked down and stayed silent*

You were getting a bit annoyed so you grabbed her both shoulders and ask her again

Diana: it's nothing...! *is glaring at you*

Then you started to grip her shoulders tightly and ask more questions loudly as Diana started to snap

Diana:*looked away and pushes you away* BECAUSE IM SCARED OF LOSING CRYSTAL!!! IF I FAILED TO SAVE MY SISTERS! IF I FAILED TO SAVE MY FAMILY! IF I FAILED TO SAVE THE PLANET AND EVERYONE I LOVED IS GONE!! BECAUSE IM JUST WEAK AND NOT STRONG ENOUGH!!!! *tears up slowly*

You were shocked and haven't responded

Diana: because if we lose crystal, the loving feelings of love magic will soon disappeared... and the hatred will take over this place...*is started crying and holding onto her own arms as she sob then shakes*

*is started crying and holding onto her own arms as she sob then shakes*

You felt really bad for her so you walked up to her and.....

What do you do?..