Whats wrong with crystal?

Crystal:*sighed and looked at herself in the mirror as she slowly touches her hair then looked down sadly as she remember about the past*

Enemy:*is already finished with crystal while holding her hair as he looked down at her* your worthless, your skills aren't strong...

Crystal:*shakes and whimpered before looking around dizzy then saw a knife as she slowly reached it but stop when she heard enemy talking about her aunt*

Enemy: and your aunt was very upset with your mom because you HAVE stolen something from us...*grabbed her shirt and rips it off as he saw a gem heart on her upper chest before smirking* now we're taking back what's ours....*slowly reaches it*

Crystal:*shakes and tears up as she shakily reaches to the knife then grabbed it then grabbed onto her hair*

Enemy: that knife won't help you.*was now grabbing the top of the gem until he perked when he saw crystal growled at him*

Crystal: I won't let ANYONE touched this GEM!!! *suddenly she.......*

Cuts her hair

Cuts her hair.....*

Crystal:*shakes and runs speed away from him then saw the portal as she was being chased by enemy*

Enemy: GIVE UP! YOU WONT RUN AWAY!! *kept chasing her then pulled out a needles then threw it at her*

Crystal:*quickly dodges every one of them but then gets hit on the arm with a needle as she groans then saw the portal was about to close so then she jumps into the portal until she turned her head at the portal before she saw the enemy was reaching out then the portal closes until she shakily breathes in relief, falling on the ground then passed out*

Diana:*grabbed crystal on the shoulder* sis, you okay?

Crystal:*perked and turned her head at her then smiled shyly and sadly* yes, everything is alright.