Not an art

(She doesn't have a wings)This is shiru, this is what she looks Like when she was younger! I'll tell you guys a sad story about her

This is shiru, this is what she looks Like when she was younger! I'll tell you guys a sad story about her.

(WARNING: incoming BlOOD AND ABUSIVE)Her mother fell in love with a man and they were so happy to be together but the man discover that she's a witch so he was telling the people and then they execute her before shiru was born

Her mother fell in love with a man and they were so happy to be together but the man discover that she's a witch so he was telling the people and then they execute her before shiru was born.... her father was not very happy to have a daughter with a witch and so he decided to take care of her but tortured her with a whip and cuts on her skin, hearing her screams. Crying and begging.... a few years later, shiru was now at the village, she was looki for food but then she was dragged into the alley and into the trees, she was being dragged by three men as they started to beat her up and started to bad things on her... a few hours, she came back to her house as she saw her father angry and upset as he started to torture her more and more until her eyes were turning pale.... a few weeks, she was sitting on the grass on the small hill, she was hugging her small pet aka her bunny. She was crying and sobbing but a few days, everyone discovered that his daughter is a witch too but she's not... they were walking towards shiru as they threw rocks at her before the other points the gun at her bunny then shoots it until shiru noticed her bunny got shot.... she held it closer and started to cry, when she screamed "YOU'LL PAY FOR THIS!!!!!" She has a flared blood aura around her. The people feels pain as they screamed when they noticed that their bones and body were breaking because the blood is cracking them all... shiru didn't noticed it and she turned around as she stayed silent as she stared at everyone on the floor, noticed their bodies were cut and broken apart. Blood spilling out of their arms, legs, chest and mouths.... shiru looked at her hands as she saw glowing black and red aura around them, they disappeared before  she heard a screaming. She turned around and saw her father standing there, horrified and she slowly gets up, she was feeling dark and insane in her mind, she feels like she wants to kill him so she did... she summon the blood out of the corpse of the guard and strikes it at the man into the heart.. explode his body as she started to smile evilly.... she then started to walk towards the village, destroying and killing everyone as everything was empty before the Corpse's blood got stolen by shiru because she needs them as their little play weapons... a few months.... she met Lilly at the desert then Lilly told her that she will help her and make her as a gang member so then shiru agreed....shaking their both hands....