Modeling Fun- Adrienette Ft. GabeNath

I want to thank my Tomodachi/Imōto Yuki Shirusagi for helping me with some of the parts for this story!! So ありがとう Yuki!!! Also I'm sorry I haven't posted in a while I was having writers block. I'll try to post more chapter soon. I also take requests too Dattebane!!

Adrien was holding his girlfriend marinette's hand and for once Gabriel wasn't so tense about it. He was Watching the small couple next to his Natalie. Gabriel also held his daughter Amy Snow in his arms as he gently kissed Nathalie. Natalie lets out a quiet giggle before smiling softly at Gabriel and starts watching Adrienette model on the catwalk. She still couldn't believe that Gabriel married her or that they had been turned into kids for a little while.

Adrien suddenly strikes a pose on the cat walk looking very dapper while Marinette gets ready for her turn on the catwalk. Marinette was actually really nervous about doing her first modeling gig. Adrien gives her a wink, giving her a little bit of confidence that she desperately needed. Marinette was ready for her turn on the cat walk. She walked the cat walk like she was a professional who had done it a million times. Gabriel was very impressed with Marinette and was glad he asked her to model for him.

Nathalie looked at gabriel "looks like you chose the right one my love." She told Gabriel before Amy Snow started fussing. " Yeah in more ways than one!! I'm so happy I got my head out of my butt and realized that I loved you my Peahen." Gabriel replied lovingly to his beautiful wife. Nathalie Pat's Amy's back gently "so am I, my love. I've loved you for so long and I almost confessed to you a few times over the years. I'm so happy that you feel the same way I do, my butterfly." They both looked at they're beautiful baby Amy Snow and noticed that she had fallen asleep so they turned back to the cat walk. Adrien and Marinette were holding hands and doing their final poses. Everyone in the audience were applauding and looking very happy with the show.

Adrien kissed Marinette on top of the head while some of the females in the audience looked put out that he was dating Marinette and that included Chloé and Lila too. Marinette was blushing slightly when she noticed that some people were glaring at her. "this is ridiculous!" Chloe says feeling very angry that Adrien chose Marinette to be his girlfriend. " yeah I know!! I can't believe he chose her after all the bullying she has done to me." Lila says loud enough for some people to hear and hopes it will get people to say mean things to Marinette. A lot of people started glaring at Marinette when they heard what Lila said. Gabriel was glaring at Lila because he had become quite fond of his future daughter in law and didn't like that Lila was spreading rumors about Marinette.

Adrien holds onto marinette while giving the girls a glare and then kisses her in front of everyone in the audience. Marinette was a blushing mess when he did that but she was also very happy that he kissed her. Nathalie grinned like Mayura. " ... And that's what I always liked about Adrien!! She told Gabriel happily. "Yeah, our son is amazing, and before you ask yes I did say our son. It was because you helped raised him even more then Emilie ever did and I'm sure Adrien would agree with me, my Peahen!!" Nathalie was a blushing mess when she heard what Gabriel said to her. "I love you, bugaboo." Adrien pets her head lovingly. "I love you too, my kitty..." Marinette told him before kissing him on the cheek. Gabriel and Nathalie walked up to the couple. "Are you  two ready to leave? We can go out and eat something before taking Miss Marinette back to her house." Gabriel asked them while holding Amy Snow with one arm around Nathalie's waist. "that would be awesome." Adrien says happily.