Gabe's Muddy Bunny(Hints of Sexual Content)

I want to thank Yuki Shirusagi  for helping with writing some of this story. I've been having writers block recently so I'm happy to be able to get a chapter written. I had so much fun writing this!! I'll try to post more often Dattebane. Also Muddy ship is so awesome and so is GabeNath!! Kesesese also 'Nico Nico Ni' Love Live is awesome too. Especially Nico!! Lol 💙💜🦚🦋❄️🌸

It was a beautiful Friday morning and Gabriel had a surprise for Nathalie. She was sick the day before so they couldn't get muddy. So Gabriel decided to dress her up as a sexy bunny to get muddy. He walked to where she was working and missed her gently. "Do you want to get muddy today, my love?" Gabriel asked her. "Sure, sounds like fun,Gabe!" Nathalie replied cooing happily. Gabriel smirked and handed her the sexy bunny outfit. "I want you to wear this when we go." He told her cooing softly. Nathalie blushes red but went to put it on.

They were on their way to the mud spot that he purchased just for them to enjoy. He also brought a camera to film 'Muddy Bunny Nathalie'. Nathalie was a little nervous about the muddy cosplay that she was about to do. Gabriel gently helped Nathalie into the warm mud before filming her. He also got a bloody nose while watching her cover herself in mud. "Do you like what you see,sir? Want to join me, my love?" Nathalie said in a sexy voice. She was currently rubbing mud all over her body sexily and watching Gabriel with a smirk on her face.

When Gabriel couldn't take it anymore, he carefully got into the mud and held Nathalie close. "Your so hot my muddy bunny! Want me to cover you in more mud?" He said in his Hawk Moth voice that drove Nathalie crazy. "Y-Yes p-please... I need m-more mud." Nathalie replied blushing. Gabriel started massaging warm mud all over Nathalie. "Does that feel good my sexy bunny?" Gabriel asked her blushing slightly and having dirty thoughts about her. "Y-Yes it feels amazing... please more!!" She exclaimed cooing happily. Nathalie decided to rub mud all over Gabriel too. "Now you can be muddy to my sexy butterfly!" She said rubbing mud on Gabriel and kissing him gently.

They were in the mud for hours just enjoying each other's company. Their kisses were starting to get heated though. Gabriel didn't want to push her into doing anything she wasn't ready for, even if it meant no sexy time. It was getting harder to resist the temptation. Gabriel started to kiss Nathalie's neck before bitting down gently. He wanted to see what Nathalie would do and was rewarded with a soft moan. Nathalie started massaging Gabriel down below and kisses him passionately. Gabriel gently took off Nathalie's clothes and rubbed her in between her legs. Nathalie was a moaning mess. She wanted more. "G-Gabriel please... I n-need more!! Give it to me!!" She exclaimed. Gabriel gently took off the rest of her suit but saw bags under her eyes. "Are you sure you want this? Maybe a nap would be better." He asked Nathalie gently. "Please I.." she yawns, but pinched herself to stay awake. "We can do a sexy time after a small nap, my love. I don't want to force you into doing this if you're too tired." Gabriel told Nathalie softly.

Nathalie pouts as Gabriel picks her up. "But I'm not all muddy yet..." She his a smirk. Gabriel carries her to a muddy waterfall and completely covers Nathalie in mud. "Does that feel good, my love? Do you really want me that bad?" Gabriel said in his Hawk Moth voice. Nathalie started moaning a little bit, and really wanted it badly. P-Please... give it to me!! I need it so bad..." She moaned and rubbed against Gabriel. He couldn't resist anymore so he gently took off the rest of their clothes before thrusting into Nathalie gently.

~After the Sexy Time~

Gabriel gently pulled out after they were done with their sexy time, but realized he made a mistake by giving into his desires. Nathalie looked unwell from the lack of sleep. "Nathalie, I'm sorry... I should have let you rest first before we did this..." Gabriel said feeling terrible. Nathalie smiles slightly before speaking. "Please, I'm fine..." She said before falling asleep on Gabriel. Then Gabriel brought her home and cleaned her up gently, then himself. He then got into bed, holding Nathalie close before falling asleep.

The next morning both were healthy and well rested, Nathalie was doing her work and Gabriel was in his office, and he of course got to work on a new cosplay for Nathalie to wear and get muddy in.