1

~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Y/n POV:

I could hear the sound of airplanes and bombing. The Germans were attacking England tonight.

I was running looking for everyone. I ran into Susan.
"Have you seen Lucy?" She shouted over the sounds.

Her dark hair was ruffled and not as good as it normally is.
"Let's check her bedroom!" I shouted back.

We ran up to the Bedroom we almost fell a couple times because it was dark.
We ran into the Bedroom and Susan found a flashlight and she turned it on.

Lucy was laying in her bed with her hands covering her ears as she was shaking in fear.
"Lucy come on!" I shouted and I grabbed her hand, I pulled her out of the bed and we began to run towards the shelter in the backyard.

We met up with the rest of them at the back doorway and Mrs. Pevensie ran in the front while shouting at us to hurry.

"Wait! Dad!" Edmund suddenly yelled.

We turned my head to see Edmund running back towards the house.
"Ed!" Peter screamed.
"Edmund no!" Mrs Pevensie shouted.
"I'll get him!" Peter shouted as he ran after him.
"Peter come back!" Mrs. Pevensie.

We got into the shelter, Mrs. pevensie jumped down first then Lucy and Susan followed. I jumped down the room had two bunk beds and one spare bed.

About 7 seconds later Peter and Edmund stumbled through.

"Why can't you think of anyone but yourself? You're so selfish! You could've got us killed!" Peter screamed at Edmund

"Stop it!" Mrs. Pevensie said.

I looked at Ed, he held a photograph of their Dad in his right hand. Mrs. Pevensie pulled him into a hug.

"Why can't you just do as you're told?" Peter asked.
The two brothers glared at each other before slamming the door shut.

Susan got into the top of the left bunk bed and Edmund the same but on the right. Peter and Lucy got in the bottom two bunk beds and Mrs Pevensie in the spare bed.

I was about to lay on the floor when Lucy grabbed my hand.
"I d-don't w-want to s-sleep a-alone" she stutter.

I smiled at Lucy.
"Do you want me to sleep with you?" I said gently. She just nodded. I clawed under the covers and Lucy snuggled into my side with he hands hugging me.

I wrapped my arms around the little girl and caress her hair carefully as she drifted to sleep. I turned my head to the left to see Peter staring at me.

I smiled at him, but he just glared at me and turned the other direction.

I sighed and turned to Lucy, why did he hate me? I've never done anything to make him mad and yet I still have a crush on him.

That was my last thought before I drifted off to sleep with a frown on my face.

*~Time skip to a few days later~*

Mrs. Pevensie decided to send us to the outback of England. It wasn't safe for us here anymore.

We were gonna live with a professor. Currently we were standing at the train station about to leave.

Mrs Pevensie was pinning the information paper on Lucy's coat with a safety pin.
"You need to keep this on, darling. Alright?" Mrs pevensie said.

Lucy looked at her mom
"Are you warm enough?" She asked.
Lucy nodded.
"Good girl"

She began to fix Edmunds information paper.
"Dad was here he wouldn't make us go" Edmund protested.
"If dad was here, it'd mean the war was over and we wouldn't have to go" Peter said.

I swear they can't get along for just 5 seconds.

"You will listen to your brother, won't you Edmund?" Their mother asked.

He said nothing in response and Mrs Pevensie stood up and pulled him into a hug, she was about to kiss his cheek but he turned away. She looked a little hurt at this action but hugged him.

She turned to Peter and hugged him to.
"Promise me you'll look after the others" She said.
"I will mum" Peter said as she let go of the grip on him.

She turned to Susan and hugged her.
"Susan, be a big girl" She said and Susan nodded.

She turned to me and hugged me.
"Please look after Peter he needs you even though he won't accept it" she said to me and I nodded.

We heard the whistle and Mrs Pevensie looked at us.
"Alright, off you go" She said.

Lucy took my left hand and Peter's right one. We began to board the train.

Lucy suddenly stopped making me and Peter stop. She looked like she was about to cry.

I picked her up.
"Don't cry honey it's gonna be alright" I said to her. Peter looked at me with a emotionless face leading us to the train.

The Pevensie children waved goodbye to their mum through the window.

We got into a apartment with the two other children, Peter began to help everyone with their suit case. Of course Edmund was stubborn and wouldn't let him.

I was about to get up mine but I was to short. I jumped a few times but I still couldn't reach it.

I saw two bigger hands on mine, taking the suitcase and easily laying it on the shelf.

I turned around to see Peter right behind me. I smiled and blushed a little. He just rolled his eyes and went to sit down.

I frown and went to sit between Susan and Lucy. Susan knew about my crush for Peter and she was okay with it, she put her hand on mine and smiled.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~
I hope you guys enjoyed my first chapter I'm pretty excited to make this so I don't think you guys will have to wait to long for the next one!💛🤍