Shameless self-promo

Literally what it says in the title. (I'm sorry I'm desperate plssssss read my books!!!!)  If you liked this book [obviously you should finish this series first but after that] you should go check out my other irondad series:

'Finding My Way Home' 

Here's the summary!!!

Peter Benjamin-Edward Stark went missing on a Tuesday. For months the entirety of the New York police department, as well as anyone else the Starks could convince to join, searched for the tot. He was only three when he was taken and for four months, two weeks, and four days, Tony Stark and Pepper Stark (nee Potts) worried and fretted over their beloved child.

Peter Benjamin-Edward Stark was murdered on a Friday. A ransom call gone wrong spelt the end of the child's life. The world grieved as the kidnappers gleefully told the devastated parents they'd find his body in the morning.

They never did.

Twelve years passed and the family was still grieving, and Tony Stark worked tirelessly to find his only child's killer and gain justice for his son.

Meanwhile Peter Parker was having the worst day ever. He just wanted to help people but instead he gets stabbed. That's just his luck.

Also here's a little sneak peak at the book:

Peter looked up anxiously and tensed when he saw several people enter the room.

"What's going on?" he asked softly, his hands clenched together. The officer that had brought him here---Officer Roth---was standing in the room along with two people he had never met before. Officer Roth approached him and sat down on the chair in front of him.

"Hey Peter," he said softly.

"Officer Roth? What's going on? Why am I here?" he asked. He looked at the other two people nervously. "Whatever you think I did, I swear I didn't."

Officer Roth chuckled. "Peter you aren't in trouble," he said. "We just want to ask you some questions. The people standing behind me is Chief Stacy and Agent Gonzales."

Peter swallowed nervously. The Chief of Police and an FBI agent? Shit! Do they know he's Spider-Man? Peter tapped the table anxiously at smiled at them in what he hoped wasn't an incriminating way. "Hello." he said.

Agent Gonzales smiled warmly at him and Peter felt himself calm down slightly. She moved to sit in the other chair and she looked at Peter seriously. "So, Peter Parker. You're fifteen right?"

"Yes..."

"And you go to...Midtown High School?" Peter nodded once more. "That's a very prestigious school. You're there on a scholarship? That must've been very hard. And you're top of your class, possibly even the entire school. You are a very smart boy, Peter." she said.

Peter shrugged. "I guess," he said. "It's really easy and I love building things."

She narrowed her eyes when he had mentioned building things, and for some reason, Peter felt like eh was missing something important. In the background, Chief Stacy scribbled something on a clipboard. Peter stiffened and was brought back by Agent Gonzales addressing him again. "Peter are you aware that you're adopted?" she asked. Peter frowned.

"Yeah," Peter said. "My parents adopted me when I was five."

"So you were aware that Mary and Richard Parker weren't your birth parents?" Agent Gonzales asked.

"Yeah," Peter said. "They weren't really shy about it. I mean, I was only with them for a year before they died, but I remember how they always told me that I was special and it didn't matter that my birth parents didn't want me."

Agent Gonzales raised an eyebrow. "Your birth parents didn't want you?" she asked. "Can you elaborate?"

"I mean, not really," Peter shrugged. "I don't really know anything about them. But they abandoned me on a street so it wasn't really hard to put the dots together."

"You were found on the street when you were five years old?" Agent Gonzales asked. "And they adopted you?"

"Yeah," Peter said. "Aunt May always talks about how badly they had been wanting to have a kid. They thought I was a miracle."

"So they never knew who your birth parents were?" Agent Gonzales asked.

"No..." Peter narrowed his eyes. "Why? What's going on?"

"Peter do you remember anything about your birth parents?" Agent Gonzales asked. "Or anything that had happened before you were found on the street?"

"--see how loud he can scream, eh?" "Who are you? Where's my daddy? I want my daddy!" "He's gone kid. You're never gonna see him again."

"Беги, малыш! Вам нужно бежать!" 

"Experiment 2176 you are going to be working with Dr---"

"PETER!"

Peter shuddered, unsure if it was from the drafty room or the sudden dream (memories?) that flashed in front of his eyes. "No."

Agent Gonzales looked at him for a few seconds before frowning. "Peter if you know anything---"

"I don't!" he cried. "I don't even know why I'm here!" Peter huffed and dragged his hands through his hair, a nervous tick he'd had since he was a child.

"Peter you're here because we recently found a break in a cold case from twelve years ago," Agent Gonzales said. "About a toddler who was kidnapped."

Peter froze, his eyes wide.

No. 

If this has peaked your interest, go check it out! It's on my profile and it's completed!!!!!!!! 

Thanks so much!