Bell the alarm clock headcannons (DHMIS OC)

Bell the Alarm Clock most asked questions

Most asked questions

-Why is Bell an Alarm Clock?
She's an alarm clock because I wanted Bell to be almost identical to Tony by appearance, using his primary colored palette and alternating it created Bell on accident. At one point she was maroon colored, had all the hour tick marks, her clock hands facing downwards, and having leg warmers and shoes to be with very bad color combinations.
-Why does she teach Repetitive routine/Acceptance?
Bell thinks she "teaches" Repetitive routine at first by seeing what powers she has. Later one she finds out that she was meant for teaching acceptance, not the assigned role Roy forced her to teach as.
-Is Bell inspired by 90/80s clothing?
Yes, yes she is. Have you not seen her leg warmers?

Backstory questions/answers

Why is Bell transgender?

-Bell is transgender from past experiences with Shrignold, Shrignold used to summon demons inorder for Bell to have terrible thoughts before she transitioned. Bell would constantly have terrible thoughts of her body, her gloves, and her looks in general. She even went too far from Shrignold's mental abuse to make a ritual for herself to change her whole appearance. She didn't know why Shrignold was doing this, but she had a hunch it's because of her way of running the club.

What was the love cult's name when Bell ran it?

-The (Cult) Club was called Love Heaven as everyone was free from the homophobic world below them.
-Bell created the love heaven. She used to be the leader of the love heaven in order to express herself, become herself.

What was the love club like as it was ran by pre-transitioned Bell?

-The club was ran much friendlier and kinder than The Cult in DHMIS 3.
The cult wasn't a cult at first, instead it was more of a SAGA group full of animals and objects they had freedom to leave the club in needed, and all topics were allowed (well under the PG-13 level). The club can only be accessible by a certain code where a pink cloud would float down and take you up to the sky.

Why did Shrignold join the club if he hated Bell so much?

-Shrignold went into the club because they didn't know who was running it, or if there were objects there. He only thought that there were only animals since animals are the only creatures to *eh hem!* reproduce. Shrignold was questioning on his sexuality until he found out about Malcolm.

Who/What is Malcolm?

-Malcolm is a demon in a form of a "Love King" Shrignold found out about the love king through old love history books which presumably had a summoning ritual. Shrignold the stupid jerk and prideful butterfly he was summoned him and instantly was brainwashed by Malcolm. Malcolm persuades Shrignold that he was the true leader of the Love Club, changed his name, and even Erased his memory. That's when Shrignold started to mentally abuse Bell in order to build Malcolm, kick out all the objects, and restart the club into the Love Cult we all know and love.

How did Tony and Bell meet?

-Right before Bell could tell the love heaven members about her transition ritual that will begin changing her appearance on the next day, Shrignold brainwashes all the animal members of the Love Heaven to beat the shit out of Bell, until blood dyed her whole once light blue paint into a vibrant red. Shrignold then carried Bell far away from the clouds and dropped her down, down to the surface near a junkyard and a park where Tony and Harris were sitting on a bench.