Death came early for you old man

So Sebastian Stan posted on Instagram of a Twitter post that practically is saying "Fuck Endgame Steve" or whatever. The fact that basically he agrees that the ending sucked for Steve and Bucky I thought of this. Sorry not sorry.

After all that Bucky fucking went through. Nazis, Hydra, memory wipe, being a framed and wanted man. After all Steve did to help Bucky and got him to became a stable hundred year old man. After Thanos came and snapped half the population away, Bucky being one of those that got dusted, five years later having returned.

Just for Steve Fucking Rogers to go back to the past and get old as shit. With him being about what 97? Even with the serum he'll pass away eventually. This isn't what Bucky wanted. He wanted to continue his life with his best friend.

"THE END OF THE FUCKING LINE STEVE, YOU FUCKING PROMISED!"

"Now Bucky-"

"NOW NOTHING! YOUR A SHIT FRIEND STEVE ROGERS!"

The two were currently having this argument near the lake. Sam and Bruce left awhile ago to give them some space.

"Was it worth it Steve? Was it worth leaving me behind?!"

"Bucky I did what I had to-"

"Peggy got to live her life, she moved on from you! You couldn't just let her be could you? Give her what made her a stronger women, making shield possible. She moved on from you and yet you got stuck in the past. You couldn't just let it go couldn't you Steve!?"

Steve made that upset old man expression.

"Why the hell don't you just let this go?!"

"BECAUSE YOU WERE MY FUCKING BEST FRIEND!"

Out of anger Bucky shoved Steve into the water. He thought he should go in and save him but no, he just watched him thrash around in the water.

"Your deaths problem now..."

Bucky said coldly as Steve soon stopped thrashing and his body started floating on the water. He had to think of a way to make this seem accidental.

He thought of a way and he thought it up quick.

Bucky picked up Steve's body and carried him. He ran up to the others.

"Guys help it's Steve!"

Sam had a panicked look on his face and quickly ran up to him.

"Oh my God what happened!?"

"I walked off because he wanted to spend time near the lake on his own and think about some things. Next thing I knew I heard the sound of the water splash and thrash. I ran to Steve but when I got to him he...he stopped moving....i-im scared is he...?"

Sam checked Steve out for his pulse and it was true.

Steve was gone.

Sam looked at Bucky sadly.

"I'm sorry Bucky..."

Outside Bucky looked devastasted but inside.

Inside he was like-

Fucking old piece of shit had it coming to him.