Hydra Steve × Frank Castle

From a role-play between me and SpiderLoft .
So when Bucky and Sam along with Natasha and Clint have a shared wedding Steve/Tony's son(Edward) and Frank/Hydra Steve's son(Harry) like each other but goodie two shoes doesnt like his son being with the son of two killers so a fight broke out which made Hydra Steve angry and go Hydra mode for a while, trashing stuff. In the end Hydra Steve ended up in the hospital and he and Frank knew they couldn't stay with the avengers anymore so they got an apartment in hell's kitchen. Which makes shit more complicated cause Matt's in the same building and he and Frank used to date. Also SpiderLoft drew that picture above! It's fucking awesome! We love this ship so much!

~

Frank was praying, yes actually praying, that he wouldn't run into Matt while they stayed in the apartment building.

Hydra Steve noticed his distress and acted accordingly in the best way he knew how. He crept up behind him and grabbed him, tossing him onto the couch. "Sneaaaak attack!"

Frank snapped out of his thoughts and put his attention to Hydra Steve and wrapped his arms around him. "Heh you got me sunshine"

Steve pouted and nuzzled his cheek before pulling away again. "What's got you down Frank? You seem to be upset about something but I haven't figured it out yet... is it because we moved?"

Frank chuckled a bit nervously but tried to play it cool. "Yeah...moving is a big change sunshine"

Steve's red eyes narrowed and he looked at Frank with an intensity that could curdle milk. 

Frank shut his eyes to avoid looking at Steve's but he could still feel the intensity of it and sighed. "Look I... something I gotta tell you sunshine. About someone who lives in this building..."

That's all Steve needed to hear. He hopped up from the couch and disappeared into their new room, then came back with a loaded revolver and seemed so casual about it. "Give me their room number and their name's mud."

"Whoa whoa whoa— sunshine" Frank went over to Steve quickly and lowered his weapon. "At least hear me out first and don't use that-" he gestured to the gun "okay?" He sighed. "Have you um...ever heard of a vigilante called Daredevil? Think his identity is still known.."

Steve's eyes widened. He remembered Daredevil, of course he had. He was one of his oldest and most hated nemeses! Hydra had assigned him to be taken out years ago, but Steve had failed and was punished severely. He hated that man and would take pleasure in killing him any day. He held up the revolver more eagerly. "Hell yeah!"

Frank seemed a bit surprised that Steve actually knew who Daredevil was. "Well he aka Matt well..." He sighed. "We used to be a thing— but it wasn't that serious though he took it that way. We split cause he couldn't take the fact that I kill but whenever I come back here to do my business he tries to get me back....I never mentioned this because I didn't want you to worry or well" he gestures the gun that's still in Steve's grip. "Go too far. The last time I was here I think he finally got the message but now that we're in the same building as him I wanna avoid him at all costs"

Steve couldn't believe what he was hearing. His fiancé's EX was living in the same apartments as them? And it just so happened that it was his worst, most hated enemy DAREDEVIL? AND FRANK USED TO BE A THING WITH HIM?! "W-Wha..." He slumped onto the couch in shock, and he even dropped the revolver. "Holy sh*t Frank... I can't believe you wouldn't tell me something like that..."

"Well for one I heard it's not good to mention your ex Relationship to someone you're currently seeing and two I didn't think I'd have to since that's past me" Frank sat next to Steve and held his hand. "Do remember that I love you and only you. Hell I used to care for the devil of this place but I didn't feel what I feel for you"