Not the Only one?!

The sun had just set in NYC, Michelle had already flown across the rooftops on the trail of the crook she was after.

She took out a tracker that her family's butler had made for her which was looking for the crook.

"Alrighty, I know you're in this city somewhere." She said as she found that he was heading for a wharf.

She resumed her jumping, heading off for the wharf, unknown to her that three other figures were on her own tail.

------------------------------------

"Guys come on, we're loosing them." Leo said as he and his brothers leapt across rooftops following the unknown turtle.

"Well, if i'm right, they are here after the crook April told us about, and it looks like they are heading for the wharf. We can head them off with a sewer line nearby here." Donnie said checking his scanner/computer on his wrist.

"Then let's head there." Raph said as he jumped in first.

But once they got there, they made it in time to see the new turtle catch the crook, and have them tied up. They were still clad in black and a nearby seaman was told by them to call the police to apprehend the fugitive before leaping away.

The unknown turtle then took off to a less busy area in the city. They let out a breath as they looked over the buildings. 'Alright, I did this one in 34 minutes, that's a new record. And I still have an hour and a half before my curfew. Better head-' Their thoughts were cut off when they heard some voices.

"Wait Raph, No!"

They moved in time to avoid being tackled by someone. The lighting was a little poor, flickering off and on, so they really couldn't see the turtles, so the unknown turtle got into a defensive position and brought out nunchucks.

Then the lighting got a little better and the new turtle saw Raph and his appearance.

"What?" The unknown turtle said in amazement, as they lowered their nunchucks.

"Stop! What were you thinking Raph? We agreed to meet this newcomer, not attack." Leo appeared along with Donnie who had his goggles on. The tech turtle was scanning the new individual and gained a shocked look as he took them off.

"Guys this individual is one of us. But there's one difference." Donnie said still staring at the individual.

The new turtle decided to take off their ski mask while stepping into the light. 

Leo and Raph both gained the same look of surprise when they saw the new turtle's obviously feminine face.

"A...a female turtle?!" Raph said dumbstruck.

"And here I thought I was the only one..." The she turtle said. "But as first impressions go, I'm Michelangela Renaldi." 

The boys were still in shock seeing her. They thought that they were the only mutant turtles in existence all their lives. For them to learn that there was an actual female turtle like them, it was mind-blowing. 

"Uh, you guys okay? You can catch a fly like that ya know." Michelle told them as she snapped her fingers in front of them. 

That's when the boys noticed a few differences about her. Instead of two fingers like them, her hands had three fingers. She also had a smaller shell than them, and she actually had ginger hair on her head. 

"Ah, um, sorry Miss Renaldi. We didn't mean to take you by surprise, we heard that there was a possible new turtle in the city." Leo spoke up first. "And I'm Leonardo by the way." He said as he bowed at her. 

"Nice to meet you Leo," Michelle nodded before turning to the other two turtles. "And you are?"

"Oh! Um. I'm Donatello, but i'm mostly called Donnie." The tech turtle said extending his hand to shake and Michelle accepted it.

"Name's Rapheal or Raph." The red turtle said.

Then suddenly Michelle remembered she had to get back home. "Oh man, I'm sorry to cut this short, but I got to get home. Bye!" Michelle said as he jumped away into a manhole which had a shortcut to a subway train to get he back home.

The boys still stood in place as if they were thinking what they saw was a dream. Before realizing they had to get back and tell Splinter about this.

--------------------------------------------