four.

a month and a half since boy met girl

cecile knocked on the door, sure to not be too loud. it was early on this sunday morning. cecile meant to get vera but she was off in new jersey, her home. this left her with timothee.

cecile smiled as the door opened, revealing a messy haired boy in pajamas. she could tell that she had woken him up. he was wearing a black hoodie with gray baggy sweatpants, star wars socks on his feet. she couldnt help the laugh that escaped her lips.

"cecile?" he blinked, unsure if it was really her outside his studio apartment. she was fully dressed, jeans and a oversized shirt- most likely nicks. her hair was naturally wavy and she had little to no makeup on.

"sorry," she whispered, "did i wake you?" she knew the answer. of course she woke him, why else would he be awake this early in the morning.

"no, no i always wake up at," he glanced at his phone, "7:30 in the morning. i like to have an early start to my day." she knew it was a lie, but she appreciated it.

he took a step back, letting her inside. she has only been one other time, but only for a little before she was dragged away. she walked in, heading straight to the kitchen. he ran after her, knowing where she was heading.

he stepped in front of her putting his hands on her shoulders. "i can make coffee, no need."

her smile widened, "okay."

while he made their coffee, she took this time to take in the decor. the whole place shouted timothee. there were a couple plants, improving the aesthetic, and a couple posters-movies and artists. his bed was a mess, a blanket thrown beside it. the nightside tables were covered in books and mugs.

"sorry, i didnt have time to clean." she turned, surprised by his presence. he scurried over, handing over her drink while taking the empty mugs in his free hand. she watched as he rushed over to the kitchen to wash them.

she chuckled at this, "timmy, its alright, really." she followed him over, placing her hand on his arm. he instantly stopped at the contact. he shrugged and let go of the glasses, a loud noise erupting from the clash. he let out a nervous laugh mumbling an apology.

she led him over to the couch and turned on the tv. "so wanna tell me why you are here in the early hours of the morning?" she coughed, placing her chipped mug on the wooden table.

"okay so dont take offense, but vera is out of town visiting her parents, and i didnt want to go alone," he nodded, taking in the information. "nicks cousin is getting married next week and i really need to get a dress and you are coming!"

he watched her face light up, waiting for his reply. he thought it over, he couldnt say no obviously, but he didnt love the thought of having to help her find an outfit for a date with her asshole boyfriend.