『44』

³⁄₇|𝟡

Seokjin ends up making him and Hoseok some ramen after they clean up from their previous activities in the form of showers and slipping into some clean pajamas. They bring their ramen to the couch before turning on the movie. Them both being fast eaters, they finish the ramen rather quickly, and Hoseok finds himself with Seokjin's arms around him. The older holds the younger tightly before mumbling, "Thank you."

"For what, hyung?" Hoseok asks, too distracted by the television to think too much into it.

Hoseok soon finds his attention moving to Seokjin when he is hesitating to voice his thoughts, so he brings his hand over Seokjin's and gives it an encouraging squeeze.

"You know," Seokjin says, starting to sound a little annoyed.

"No, I really don't," Hoseok counters back, shifting so that he can look Seokjin in the face. Seokjin lets out a sigh before giving Hoseok a sort of glare. "Just tell me, hyung," Hoseok tilts his head, waiting.

"Thank you for- for understanding me," Hoseok can tell that Seokjin doesn't want to explicitly say anything, so he just nods.

"Hyung, I'm glad I could," Hoseok smiles softly before taking Seokjin's hand and pressing a kiss to the back of it, the two sharing a sweet moment.

They continue to watch the movie together after that, Seokjin holding Hoseok a little tighter than before. It's only six in the evening, but Hoseok can feel himself close to falling asleep. He wants to stay awake to greet the others when they get home, so he's determined to stay awake even with his eyelids getting heavier and heavier. Perhaps some of his energy was drained from his and Seokjin's previous antics, or maybe, he's just tired.

It continues to get harder to stay awake as the movie goes on. Hoseok feels safe and secure in Seokjin's arms, and the movie becomes background noise for Hoseok soon enough. Then, he's drifting off into his thoughts and he can't bring himself to come back.

His eyes open again when the credits are rolling on screen and Seokjin is shifting behind him. "Hyung," Hoseok mumbles, rolling out of Seokjin's grip. "Has Namjoon-ah or Yoongi-hyung come home yet?" Seokjin shakes his head no. Hoseok huffs in annoyance. He wants to see them, now. Why do they have to come home so late?

"I know, I wish they could come home earlier too," Seokjin tells the younger. Yoongi is supposed to be picking up Namjoon, so the two will arrive home together.

Seokjin and Hoseok just lay in each other's arms for a bit, a silence settling over them that is waiting to be broken by the opening of the door.

Almost thirty minutes pass by before said silence is broken, Namjoon and Yoongi walking into the apartment. Namjoon sends a wave toward the pair on the couch before making his way to the bathroom. And, as soon as Yoongi spots Seokjin and Hoseok on the couch, he stops walking and gives them a look. "You two are evil," He says blatantly, causing Hoseok's eyebrows to scrunch in a period of confusion before he begins to realize that Yoongi felt everything that happened between the younger and Seokjin. Hoseok sits up and lets out a nervous laugh.

"So, hyung, how was seeing your niece?"

"You are not allowed to change the topic, Hoseok-ah," At that moment, Namjoon returns from the bathroom, him giving the situation in front of him a questioning glance.

"What is going on?" Namjoon asks, and Hoseok can't help but notice how tired the younger is.

Yoongi lets out a scoff. "These two fucked while I was with my brother,"

Namjoon blinks a few times, trying to register the information that just came from Yoongi's mouth. "Well, technically we didn't fu-"

"Seokin-Hyung, I don't care about the details, but I think it's about time we had an in-depth conversation about this because certain emotions are really strong in our bond, many of them being more on the sexual side."

Hoseok is a little shocked that Yoongi is the one bringing this up, but after he gives the idea a good thought, he decides that he agrees with Yoongi.

As soon as all four of them are seated, the air gets a little tense. "So, how exactly do we start a conversation like this?" Namjoon asks with a laugh, seeming to lighten the heavy tension in the air.

"Well, I guess we can already establish that if one of us is going to be out in public or anywhere remotely important, no one needs to get anything along the lines of horny, or it's going to be very hard for whoever has people around them," Seokjin points out, already setting out some sort of rule regarding the topic.

"But at the same time," Namjoon starts to point out. "If a pair is messing around in the apartment, won't everyone else in the apartment know?" Hoseok doesn't know whether he is picking up something that Namjoon is implying or if his thoughts are just going places they shouldn't.

"I mean, yeah," Yoongi leans back into his seat and runs a hand through his hair. A pause settles between the four of them, something that seems to want to come out being held in.

"So, it's going to be very hard to avoid a foursome," Seokjin just says it, out of nowhere, making Hoseo choke on his spit and have a small coughing fit.

"Hyung!" Hoseok exclaims.

"What? Everyone was thinking it!" Seokjin retorts, his ears bright red.

They can't deny it. They were all thinking it.

Before they can reach another awkward pause, Hoseok asks another question."What if someone wants some one on one time instead of, um, a group activity?" Hoseok can't help but think about how much he'd enjoy some time with Namjoon or Yoongi.

"I'm sure we'll deal," Yoongi shrugs.

"Well then, is that all for now?" Seokjin asks, sitting a little more forward as if he's ready to get up and leave the conversation.

"Yep, that's definitely all for now," Namjoon nods, standing up.

"Time for bed!" Seokjin announces as he walks down the hallway to the bedroom. He and Hoseok enter the master bathroom together and begin to brush their teeth.

It doesn't take more than ten minutes for everyone to be snuggled into each other underneath the warm covers of the bed, the four of them easily falling into dreamland from the exhaustion in their limbs.

≋𝔸/ℕ≋

Welp, the conversation had to happen at some point, and yayyyy another chapter!

I'm doing better for anyone who is wondering, and OH MY JESUS SEVENTHS IS AT 30,000 READS AND 2,000 VOTES LIKE WHAT THE FREAKING FRACKING HECKING HECK

*Deep Breath* So, thank you so much for reading Sevenths and enjoying it. So many of you guys send me sweet messages, and it really makes my day.

I love you all so freaking much!

- AC

AND WATTPAD FIX YOUR ANALYTICS THEY AREN'T WORKING FOR SEVENTHS AND HAVEN'T FOR LIKE TWO WEEKS NOW :)