𝓕𝓸𝓾𝓻-𝓢𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓱𝓼

⁴⁄₇|𝟘

September 12, 2014

Namjoon can feel his fascination growing by the second as he studies his now fully opaque mark. It's how it was before, only darker, and that fact alone makes him smile. It's been almost two years since he has met Seokjin, and now, now he can finally be called the older's match.
Yes, they have always been matches in a sense, but now Namjoon has the ability to go through the binding steps. His memory is brought back to the days where it was only him and Seokjin, and how at first he couldn't believe that there was such a thing as one person having multiple matches, but then he fell in love with two other people.

He feels a light sense of contentness bloom in his chest and spread throughout his whole body, putting a happy smile on his face. Hoseok, Seokjin, and Yoongi are all asleep, seeing as it is early in the morning, and Namjoon didn't want to wake them up. They have been sick for four days already. They need a lot of rest. Even if Namjoon knows that they'll be fine if he wakes them up because he has his mark now, he can't bring himself to wake the three sleeping men up. They all just look so peaceful.

Namjoon continues to look down at his mark, and he can almost feel the ability to bond form within him. He feels as if he is more able to connect than before as if the mark is making him more in touch in himself, and as he grows more comfortable with himself, he can now more comfortable with others.

The pleasant buzz inside him is not receding, but the urge to sleep is more compelling, so he rests his head back against the pillow. He then drifts back to sleep with his matches surrounding him.

【𝙉𝙖𝙢𝙟𝙤𝙤𝙣'𝙨 𝙈𝙖𝙧𝙠】