Chapter 1

Honestly, I don't understand the purpose of this school. But still, here I am speeding into the front gate of the pink rich kid Ouran Academy on my motorbike. My time here is going to be a bigger wreck than last year. I got expelled from my last school for being too 'advanced' for the curriculum or something. And maybe some of the fights. Whatever. So, I decieded to go to Japan and ended up being sent to this ugly, pink prison. Yep, that's right. I used to live in the good ol' United States.

I pulled up to the entrance and rode straight into the building, scaring the receptionists out of their skin. Turning off the engine, I kicked down the stand and walked up to one of the receptionists.

"H-how ma-may I help you sir?" she asked me.

"I'm a transfer student from America," I said nonchalantly, taking off my helmet to reveal a head of silver hair.

"Your name please~?" she purred. I'm not joking, she just purred. Creepy bipolar bitch.

"Kain Tempest,"

"Ah, Arashi Kain-san! Suits you well, hun," Okay, she is almost on the same level of creepiness as thosepeople AND apparently the records changed my last name to is so annoying... She handed me a bag and a manilla folder. "Here's your uniform and paperwork. The principal will see you now."

I looked up from my schedule and glanced at the classroom before me. 1A huh? Ugh... Time to face my doom. Walking toward the door, I reached out to pull it open when suddenly the teacher swung it open. I slowly looked up and locked eyes with him. Flinching back, he nodded for me to enter. Ha, I still got it! I stood at the front of the dead-silent room and put my hands in my pockets. The teacher pointed to an empty seat shakily and told me to sit down before class starts.

I sat down silently and put my head on my hand, staring out the window bored. Whispers started up again, breaking the silence that came about when I came in.

Sighing softly, I ignored the ignoramuses' idle chatter and gossip. The bell soon rang and class began with a boring introduction of the teacher.

"Now students, I know that most of you may know each other. But we will be going around the classroom and saying our names out loud," He points to the row at the opposite side of the room, :"Staring with this row please."

I listened and quickly forgot the names that were said, well, for the most part. About three people stood out, twins and a girl dressed as a guy for some reason. Hey, I'm not judging, everyone to their own. I believe their names are Hitachiin Hikaru, Hitachiin Kaoru, and Fujioka Haruhi... I think... Eh, whatever.

Soon enough everyone excluding me had introduced themselves. Oh great, now the whole class is staring expectantly. I kick back in my seat and cross my ankles, "I'm Arashi Kain."

The teacher gave me a look and spoke up hesitantly, "Arashi-san, remove your feet from the desk."

I glared at him and put my arms behind my head, glaring at him with a promise of slow death. "Make me, sensei. I. Dare. You."

The girls in the class promptly started to screech in... I don't know what it was for actually. My guess is that I scared the privledged little girls or they are liking the bad boy attitude. The rest, mostly the Hitachiin twins and Fujioka stared in surprise. Looks like some people need to grow a back-bone. Including the wuss of a teacher standing before me with a ruler.

"Young man. Get your feet off of the desk before I send you to the principal," he said before smacking my leg hard with the ruler. I looked at him with a blank face then started to laugh hysterically. He jumped back in surprise before angrily walking to the front to teach.