Infiltration:Kawaki and Boruto Confront the One Tail Jinchuriki

Kawaki POV:

"Wait a minute, be quiet, someone's coming,"

Boruto and I had hid behind a window seal outside of the Office, I peeked inside and saw Lord Gaara come inside with Kankuro.

Boruto POV: Gaara, I've met him before in one of my fathers meetings, he was actually pretty cool and I liked him.

But things have changed, and any friend of my father or anyone who wishes to stand in my way will suffer the same brutal fate.

"Woahhh there boy" said the part of my brain that was still sane, the kages are the greatest ninja the world has ever seen, your just a boy.

I've began to hate the leaf village as much as Kara and I think it motivated me.

Gaara and Kankuro stop talking and Kankuro walks out of the office leaving Gaara alone in there...alone and vulnerable.

I started getting angry, at my dad, and at all of his followers because of how much of a "Hero" he was, I started to wonder how anyone so nice and heroic could make it this far.

I must have been thinking for a while, because the kid nudged me and asked me if I was ok, I told him yeah and he paused and looked at me.

"Listen Boruto" said the kid, "I haven't properly introduced myself."

"My name is Kawaki,"

Nice to meet you Kawaki, Im Boruto

"I know" said Kawaki,

"Oh right, anyways what's the game plan" I asked. "We talk him into coming with us peacefully or we destroy his village" Kawaki said. "We couldn't dream of facing him"

Just then Gaara stood up and said "Come out I know your there"

We froze.
____________________________________

To be continued...