26

OMG! What's this? An actual normal chapter. Yup it is. I hope you've enjoyed the ride so far. But it's time to meet him face to face. I hope you've picked out your outfits by now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I roll on to my back and stare at my celling. It figures that on the night I need sleep the most that it eludes me. I reach for my phone on the night stand.

 I reach for my phone on the night stand

Ugh! Maybe music will help

Ugh! Maybe music will help. I open the chat between Jimin and I. I'm not going to text him at this time but my goal lies in a past text with him. I find the audio file he sent me and play it. The beautiful Melody plays and I feel my self relaxing. (just imagine promise playing but with out the lyrics) I close my eyes and emerse myself into the song.

Beep......Beep......Beep....

I reach out and turn off my alarm. 5:30 am. Wow I actually fell asleep for a few hours. I climb out of bed and head to the bathroom to do my morning routine. After taiming my hair I start on trying to conceal the evidence of my lack of sleep.

I return to my room to put on the outfit that F/N and O/F/N helped my find at the mall. Looking in the mirror all my worries surface again.

What if meeting is a mistake?

What if I totally embarrass myself?

What if he doesn't like me?

My mind and gaze start to linger on what I feel are my flaws.

( I'm not going to list anything here for this. We all have different things that we are insecure about.)

Suddenly my phone alert goes off.