42

Ok as promised here is the next chapter, and itsan actual normal chapter. With out further Ado....

Ugh! Why is it that the night before I'm to meet Jimin I can't sleep. It's like my body has decided that I must look like a moldy potato to see my boyfriend.

Oof. That hits me Everytime I think of it. He's actually my boyfriend. I'm the grilfriend of Park Jimin. And I'm going to look like a moldy potato tomorrow.

~sigh~

" Go to sleep already! You've been tossing and turning for hours now." F/N says from the other bed.

" Don't you think if I could sleep I would be. I'm gonna take a walk." I say as I slide out of my bed. I grab my phone and the room key as I slip on my shoes. The hotel we are staying in is quiet until I get to the elevator. Then the floor above me sounds like people are running for their life. For the hell of it I decided to check it out. After all everyone wants to watch shit shows as they happen. I push the button for the next floor and watch the doors close. A few seconds later and the door is opening again to greet me with the image of Jungkook ontop of Tae tickling him. Tae's giggling pleas falling on deaf ears as the tickle attack continues. I can't help but laugh with them.

" Oh Noona! How did you find our Hotel?" Jungkook asks as Tae catches his breath.

" Well it was quite a long journey. You see I walked out of my room. Got in the elevator and went up a floor to see who was being attacked. Only to find two of my seven favorite people." I say while trying to stop laughing.

" Your in this Hotel." Tae yells as he sits up only to knock heads with kookie.

" Tae not so loud. The others are sleeping. Oh!" The next thing I know Jungkook has his arms around me.
" You said I could have a hug."

" Yeah I did." I say as I wrap my arms around him. As I'm enjoying the hug from kook I feel arms come around my waist. I look over my shoulder as much as I can to see Tae's boxy smile. I'm now the filling of a taekook sandwich. The envy of ARMY'S everywhere.

" Should we wake Jimin hyung?"
" He might yell at us for waking him."
" Not if we shove Y/N at him and run away while he's distracted."

" Ok what are you two plotting?" I ask looking between the two.

" Nothing" they say at the same time. But there is a mischievous twinkle in their eyes.

" Uhuh.....like I'm gonnaAhhh!" Suddenly I'm being dragged down the hallway by Tae. Kook running a head of him to a door and banging really fast on the door. "Yah!! Your gonna break the door chill out."

"You wanna die" someone says as they rip open the door. There stands a angry Jimin glaring at Kook. I no sooner process that it's Jimin when I'm being shoved at him as the other two run away. "Y..Y/N?"

" Hi Jiminie." I say as he pulls me into an hug. He nuzzles into my neck as he squeezes me a little tighter. I hug him tighter too. I've missed him. Suddenly he's turning into his room and closing the door. We separate and as I'm about to say something that's probably stupid I feel pressure on my lips and I'm looking straight at Jimin's closed eyes. Holy shit he's kissing me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Let all collectively fangirl over this moment.

Ok let's continue.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I close my eyes and kiss him back. His hand slides into my hair as he deepens the kiss. His plump lips are soft and I try to sink a little deeper into them. I don't know how long we are like that but when we pull apart I'm a little light headed.

" Hello Love." He says as his face lights up with a smile. " Wait how did you find us?"

" Well that is quite the story. You see I was having trouble falling asleep and was thoroughly annoying my friends so I decided to take a walk. As I'm heading to the elevator I hear a stampede of feet above me. So being the courious person I am I decided to check it out. What should I find but the Taekook duo on the floor in the hall with Jungkook tickling the hell out of Tae."

" Wait so your in the same hotel?"

" Yup. Good luck for Tae other wise he would probably still me being tortured." I say with a giggle. He giggles too as he grabs my hand.

" Why couldn't you sleep?"

" I was to excited about seeing you tomorrow. Or well today." I mumble out as I look down.

"Cute!" He says while running the top of my head.

" H..Hey what did I say about calling me cute." I studder out as I feel my face heat up.
" Your learning Korean?" He sounds surprised so I look up.

" Yeah I'm trying. But it's not hard to learn that word. There are enough fancams and bangtan bombs where you guys say that."

" Ok fair enough. Come on we both need sleep and I wanna cuddle my girlfriend while I can. So come on beautiful. It's time to sleep." He says as he tugs my toward the bed. I feel my face heat up more as I follow him.

Ok that's where this chapter ends. Next will be the concert. I was unable to go to the concert myself so I'm basing it all on fancams and YouTube videos from people who went to the speak yourself concert. I'm off so........................

~Laters