43

I want to apologize for how long it's been since I've updated. My ADHD refuses to let me focus on this long enough to write anything more then a sentence or two at a time.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm yanked out of my dream about Jimin kissing me by a ray of sunshine stabbing me in the eye. Ugh! Why? I groan as I roll over and burrow into the warm pillow next to me. I feel arms tighten around me pulling me closer to my "pillow" and into full wakeness.

*Groan* " Nooo! Come back!"

Jimin! How did I forget that we went to sleep together. Oh look at that puffy eyed pout. Uwu.

 *giggle*" Alright Jagi-ya

*giggle*" Alright Jagi-ya. What time do you need to be up by?" I ask him.

" Hmm.....Y/N!"He sits up quickly. " Your really here." He says as a smile blooms on his face and his eyes disappear. I can't help my answering smile.

" I know last night seems like a dream but it happened. Now what time do you need to meet up with the others?"

" Hmm. Oh! We were going to meet in Hyungs room for breakfast."

*Giggle* " Which Hyung?"

" Oh!* chuckles* Jin Hyung. We were meeting up at 7." He utters as he looks at the clock. "It's only 6 we have plenty of time. Come cuddle with me." He says while laying back on the bed.

" How do we have time if it's 6. We both need to shower and get dressed for the day." He opens his mouth to say something but I cut him off
" And Dont even mention showering together. I love you but we're not there yet."

" How did you know what I was going to say? Did ya ever think I might of said something different. Maybe I was going to recommend that you meet me back here after your ready. Ever think of that?" He sasses at me.

" Jagi you forget that I'm ARMY. I already know how perverted your mind is. But I'll have to pass on breakfast with Bangtan. I'm here with both of my friends and I can't just ditch them to eat with you all."

" So bring them. Who knows maybe one of my hyungs will like one of your friend and they will start dating."

" Are you sure? Shouldn't you pass that by everyone else first? After all this is the only place you guys can relax and not be in work mode."

" I'm sure but if it will make you feel better I'll text them and ask." He said as he reached for his phone.

*Excuse meee. Oh hey you pretty, yeah come on* (A/N this is my actual text alert.)

"Was that me? As your alert?" He says with a glint in his eye. I can tell he wants to tease me about it.

"Shush and text the others. ARMY remember." I said quickly pointing at my self at the end. I could feel myself start to blush as I turned away to get my phone. I really need to change that notification sound.