Chapter 8: Memories

WARNING: This chapter contains mature content, If you are 18 and below please DON'T read this

wait until you're legal, thank you for you understanding~

18+ ENJOY DEARIES~ <3

***************

Ahhh~ Sorry it took this long for Yuma and I to finally release Chapter 8! The holiday season, work and life balance so and so fort are hindering us. I hope you guys will enjoy this one as well >u<)/

Oh! Btw, Happy Birthday our sweet Fiona Gilman, Priestess. Yuma and I made a special short birthday present for you here in our fiction <3

Also I've updated Voice to your heart~ Just short and simple story for EliSop for all your questions what happened chik chak chuuu hahaha. In any case enjoy sweethearts.

Yuma and I will be posting some sweet Valentine Special for our beloved ships in Letters To Your Heart!

Thank you so much everyone for your continued support! Love lots and enjoy!

********************

VIKTOR

Norton and I visited Eli's office and I'm quite surprised, his aura changed. He's not the usual cheerful Eli we know, he still has this soft smile written on his face but he seemed quite stressed and in pain. I looked at Norton and he still has the same forlorn expression Eli has.

"Eli" Norton called as we both sat down across his table,"What's...I...well..." I can feel Norton have so many questions to ask Eli but he doesn't know where to start, Eli chuckled sadly

"Eli, what happened?" I asked. Eli was taken aback. Guess, he wasn't expecting I can actually talk now, Ms. Nair also have the same bewildered look on her face a while ago when I asked her if Norton was in his office

"Y-you can...talk now, Viktor! That's amazing! You have a wonderful voice!" Eli grinned brightly,"Let me guess~ You and Norton are together now! How cute! You really did your best buddy! Now you and Viktor are together~ congrats!" The excitement he's expressing is laced with happiness and sadness. I'm getting worried.

"Uh...y-yeah...I'm happy too." Norton smiled but still had this sober look on his face.

"Well, to break all of this tension between us..." Eli placed both of his hands over our shoulders,"I will be leaving the country and I'm staying in England for 2 years"

"TWO YEARS!?" Norton and I exclaimed in unison

"Woah! Woah! Chill! We can still communicate ya know!" Eli pointed out his phone,"Yeah two years to further my studies and some business shenanigans, it still depends on when I will be back though, If I will stay for a short while or will take a little longer, So around two years or so. It's to help my father in running Oletus afterall.."

"That's...well..." Norton stuttered

"That's a long time, Eli...we're going to miss you..." I continued where Norton left off

"I know, I will too Viktor." Eli smiled sadly, sat on his chair, turning it around and stared off the distance,"I have to focus on being an heir after all otherwise I won't be able to help my father and besides I'm not only doing this for my father, but also for myself." he turned his head towards Norton and I,"I'm doing this for you too, all of you. You can't have a lazy ass, spoiled boss who likes to party and run away from his responsibility right? You need someone who will you look up to."

"Eli..." Norton's eyes are moistening with tears, I held his hand tightly,"Fine. I understand, thank you...for being considerate to us...but..."

"But?" Eli tilted his head