Chapter 2

Today was the day. I turned my head around and back to make sure no one was watching. The guards are stupid enough to look the opposite direction. I earthbended the rock and gravel below my cell and made some of it pull me in. As for the chamber I was still in, I did a King Bumi style move and pulled the Earth to it and broke free. Right when the guards were looking to see where I was, I was gone. Wei and Wing's cells were in two places perpendicular to each other so all I had to do was earthbend my way to both of them. I started to move, one hand behind the other in a certain pace. Wei'a stall was just ahead, and I really thought I could pull this through. As I approached it, I started to do the move, it started by me swaying up and a diagonal stance, then pulling down to make the rocks fall below me. It kind of made a huge sound, but I guess that didn't matter, because the guards weren't after me. Wei and I ran to where the perfect line was to Wing's stall and started to "punch" our way through the dirt. After several minutes of that consecutive movement, we were right below his stall. I sent him the message that were below him, and he needs to take caution of the guards. I had Wei to help me this time on the move , and we successfully got him out. Kuvira must of thought that Wei and Wing were good enough to not be in their chambers, which worked in our favor. When that was all done, we closed all the tunnels behind us, and made our way to the wilderness. Two down, Four to go.