CHAPTER THREE: STRONG DRINKS AND WOMEN, KILLS A DESIRE

CHAPTER THREE: STRONG DRINKS & WOMEN, KILLS A DESIRE.

What your need to understand about strong drinks , women and how there can kill your desires, you need to know that strong drinks are meant for people who are in sorrow or people who want to forget about something they do not like and people who do such things or take strong drinks in the manner of making them forget their thought are people who are weak and so if you are one of such you are as weak as a toothless child who know nothing, let me tell you strong drinks was for people who are leaving in an area that is cold because they want to warm the inner system and if you research more you will see that they do it responsible by taking little , but i do not understand where someone in a hot area will be taking strong drink and you think you will be healthy , am sorry to let you know that you are just decreasing your life, and have you seen any drunk or someone in the influences of strong wines think rightly or even talk rightly , this too apply to smoking is has become outrageous in many country some take it as a life style and that how you see and will always hear of early death all over the world , look at the old time it is very hard to see someone that is death at a youthful age , the only time such can happen is during war times but in this present civilization mostly that are dead are the youth because they follow a stupid version of this quote

You have one life, so live it well

And they think by living it well is by drinking and smoking , nobody that induce in this can ever think of success , it is only few and if you check well it is because of their family background maybe his or her parent are rich.

 Since you have one life on earth and eternity on the other realm of life, but now that you are still on earth your one life was giving to you for a purpose, and living the best of your life is not by drinking or smoking is by always been the success you are , but when you smoke and drink you will never have time to think about or to know who you are , because when you get to know who you are ,nothing can play over you but to respect your word. but if you continue it will kill your desire if you continue in drinking and smoking , who so ever want to be the success he or she must never get nothing to do with smoking and drinking , for drinking it is not bad when you drink with caution and respect for yourself by taken little .

Woman : it has been defined as an adult female, before this present civilization , successful men were more successful through the contribution and presents of their wives , please I did not say girlfriend, the question was how did the present of their wives make them more successful , by giving to the man all necessary love he needs, most men love women that love them for who they are , not what they have, they love women that takes what man have as something as his right not as privilege, because when something is your right you do not struggle or hurry about it and you do not worship it , but when that thing is a privilege you use it anyhow . and for a successful man the wife also is a good woman. but on this present civilization i do not understand what the boys and girls are taken relationship to be , now relationship is seen as a privilege so everyone  want to go into it , to get the cookies, now sexual immorality is something people are not even ashamed of talking , the girls are loving for the money and the boys are giving the money they have succeeded in getting for the cookies, youth now this days are out of clause if I may say , tell me how on earth a woman or man that is thinking of how to have carnal knowledge of someone will have time to think about making his or her success more productive, you can never do the wrong things and expect a good one , never, it can never happen if you are thinking of how to have carnal knowledge, no problem is okay but wait until you get married, because if you continue to have sex with every guy or girl you make your boyfriend or girlfriend you will never think right and even you do think rightly as you continue in the act you will fall off because strength has been taken away from you, when I talk about strength I do not mean physical strength, I am talking about the strength of your mind in your desire and mostly passion also has be taken away from you, it is not that when you fall off you will not be a success you will always be a success inside of you ,but where you will fall off  is in the passion ,because you will now transmute you passion from succeeding more to the apex to passion for sex because of your daily or weekly induce in sex the only time sex is nice is when you are married , that why you do not have time, you have to be who you want to be young so that you can get that person you ever dream of getting even you do not reach the apex you want in life at least reach the second stage to the apex , which by the second stage you have gotten half or all what you ever needed to yourself. but if you think you love sex so much I speak in human terms , control yourself whenever the feeling comes try to stop it by doing something else or simple get a lover but I want to ask if you get a lover and you have been having sex with her or him and as your reach the apex of your success and you found out that he or she is not fit for you  what will you do , dumb him or her for someone else , no never it is against nature and against  God so it is better you put a safe word or limitation to your sex life and transmute into the passion for more success. and when you get to the apex then you can now do what you want and all can only happen in married any sex that is not in marriage is bad and invalid and only sex in marriage that can release stress ,bring pleasure with no regret, and more passion to win more but any that is not of marriage stop it right now or you get into ,if not killing and innocent child given by God , troubles of different kinds etc. by stopping ask for forgiveness From God Almighty then stop, but when you see other people doing it like celebrity or someone else doing it , it because many lack self-control and some prayers to God are been made for their sake and even some ,sometimes ask forgiveness and are always forgiven because God knows their heart and also know if they need the forgiveness from him or not .

 So if you want that more aspect of your success, be careful of drinks and women and you can transmute your passion or desire from getting into sex into that to reach your self-worth in this life. remember  this

The  world will never praise a loser but only a winner.

 correct your errors the time is not late make your decision now, now also taking about your desire , for you to be more of what you want you will need more desire than that of a burning flames ,

let your passion and desire burn more than that of a curious tourist about a castle with a fairy tale.

 Remember the world is counting on you and it is waiting for you to be who you want to be.

 Next chapter will be on , saucing your edge of victory to another.